Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you knock Floyd for taking a tuneup fight after getting out of jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
    He took off 2 years and did what he did then took a year off. To say a few months is necessary then yes I am a hater. Isn't he the greatest?
    naw not the greatest..just one of them

Comment

Mayweather Vs Guerrero is a great fight also, Network TV or HBO.

Comment

However I think it's time for Floyd....

Comment

yes i would. he claims he is the best of all times so he needs to fight the best to back that up.

fight the best or dont fight at all. that means, fight pacquiao NEXT. even then its a bit late! if he wins that, retire or fight martinez at 160 and then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            yes i would. he claims he is the best of all times so he needs to fight the best to back that up.

fight the best or dont fight at all. that means, fight pacquiao NEXT. even then its a bit late! if he wins that, retire or fight martinez at 160 and then retire.
            Margarito? Mosley? JMM for the 3rd time? & Bradley?

also isnt he about to fight a 40 year old JMM for the 4th time?

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

I want to see what the public would do if Mayweather tried to fight Marquez again.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

i didnt ask you who pacquiao has fought. i said floyd needs to fight pacquiao next. but if you want to go down that route, floyd fighting marquez? lol. floyd fighting ortiz?! lol. floyd fighting cotto? 5 years too late. he had already been knocked out by an asian midget.

floyd fought and beat alot of champions, but he wouldnt fight pacquiao. thats what they will say if he doesnt fight him.

he was ready to die against 43 fighters, but health comes first when he talks about pacquiao.

Comment

it will be on ppv regardless of a tune up or not when tyson came out he fought mathis jr or mcneely one of the 2 and he grossed out in US$96 million worldwide, including a United States record $63 million for PPV television. The fight was purchased by 1.52 million homes, setting both PPV viewership and revenue records for that time

so look for mayweather to do the same
                  Last edited by 915angel; 07-07-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    yes i would. he claims he is the best of all times so he needs to fight the best to back that up. fight the best or dont fight at all. that means, fight pacquiao NEXT. even then its a bit late! if he wins that, retire or fight martinez at 160 and then retire.
                    you mean chavez jr right?? cause thats who is winning sept 15 you heard it here 1st

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                      you mean chavez jr right?? cause thats who is winning sept 15 you heard it here 1st
                      haha, you never know i suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X