Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people say Mayweather's fights with Ortiz and hopefully Pac will be boring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither fight will be boring. Both Ortiz and Pac have enough foot and hand speed to make Floyd work. He's going to have to land big punches on both to keep them away. He won't just be able to move and pot shot.

And like others said he fights southpaws more aggressively because the shoulder roll defense leaves him more vulnerable to right hooks and straight lefts.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Thing is as soon Judah starts getting hit, he shuts it down and throws one shot at a time. I've seen that in many of his fights.

I don't think that's gonna happen with Ortiz, and definitely not Pacquiowski.
      I agree, I should have mentioned Ortiz too...My mistake on not doing at.

But, everybody always mention. How entertaining or what a good fight the Judah fight was.

But, I didn't feel it was. It was semi interesting early. Then it was quite boring. And, not that it was Floyd fault at all. Because, it wasn't...He was just in against a front running mental midget. Judah deserves the blame more than anything. Not Floyd.

But, if everyone else found it exciting. So be it. It wasn't my cup of tea..

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I agree, I should have mentioned Ortiz too...My mistake on not doing at.

But, everybody always mention. How entertaining or what a good fight the Judah fight was.

But, I didn't feel it was. It was semi interesting early. Then it was quite boring. And, not that it was Floyd fault at all. Because, it wasn't...He was just in against a front running mental midget. Judah deserves the blame more than anything. Not Floyd.

But, if everyone else found it exciting. So be it. It wasn't my cup of tea..

I was biased about that fight from the beginning.

I thought it was bs that it happened even after Judah lost to Baldy.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I was biased about that fight from the beginning.

I thought it was bs that it happened even after Judah lost to Baldy.
          Same here...Maybe that's why I feel that way.

Because, I didn't find the Corley fight boring TBH. Nor do I think the Ortiz or Pac fights would be boring. I really like those fights.

However, the Judah fight? Ugh...Disgusting.

Comment

Hes never had a boring fight against a lefty. Go do some research people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
              When he always comes forward against southpaws, and all his fights against those types in the past have been exciting.
              That s why he will lose cause he's not fighting a little 135 or 140 pounder. Ortiz is much stronger than Corley,Mitchell and Zab Judah

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                It really depends on what you like...

I didn't find the Judah fight interested or exciting as a whole TBH...Until the whole semi riot happened.

I know some did. I personally didn't.

But, I doubt the Pac fight will be boring at all.
                His win over Zab is one of Floyd's best performances, just look at his choice of combinations, the way he dominates the ring.

Comment

Working...
                X