Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Mayweather is much more Superior to Pacquiao, he beats him easily."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez: "Mayweather is much more Superior to Pacquiao, he beats him easily."

Didn't Sergio say that Manny would beat Floyd a week ago? I think he realized that Manny's win almost two weeks ago was pure shit.

Comment

Damn... this is the umpteenth thread with the same topic created in a span of 5 hours...

Are you people that desperate and disillusioned your god the fraud floyd is not keen on figthing anyone who is a threat to his zero?

It's sad...

Comment

I love it, because it's gonna make Pacquiao's victory look even better.

Comment

Pacquiao got owned

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            Didn't Sergio say that Manny would beat Floyd a week ago?
            Supposedly, but I've only seen it in print.

Whereas there is older video of Sergio saying Floyd beats Pac and now this current video of Sergio saying Floyd beats Pac, so I'll just guess that he thinks Floyd would beat Pac.

Anyway, who cares, everyone has an opinion on this fight - this thread is boring and so is the TS.

Comment

he keeps exercising his right to free speech and the *******s will hate him.

Comment

WAR Sexay !! Wooooooohoooooooo !!

Comment

he's tryign to sell that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Facts N Logic View Post
                    he keeps exercising his right to free speech and the *******s will hate him.
                    Your handle is not fitting with you. Do you even know what that means?

Comment

Working...
                    X