No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather and Lindsay Lohan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather and Lindsay Lohan

Almost all legal experts have been agreeing that Lindsay Lohan has been given harsher treatment than the average person because she - like Floyd Mayweather - is a 'celebrity' and judges and prosecutors want to have celebrities in their resumes as trophies. Some experts have even said that the average person wouldn't have spent even a few hours in jail based on the circumstances and the overcrowding issue.

poll...
    Yes - They will make an "example" of him just like Lindsay Lohan
    14.29%
    No - They will instead allow Floyd to use his money to corrupt the system
    85.71%

She keeps getting caught with Cocaine. The avrg person would spend time behind bars more then an hour for drug possession. And shes been caught several times.

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
    Almost all legal experts have been agreeing that Lindsay Lohan has been given harsher treatment than the average person because she - like Floyd Mayweather - is a 'celebrity' and judges and prosecutors want to have celebrities in their resumes as trophies. Some experts have even said that the average person wouldn't have spent even a few hours in jail based on the circumstances and the overcrowding issue.
    If the jail is overcrowded then send them to another place in a different state, how is celebrity jail overcrowded anyways...

Comment

there's a debate on that

[img][/img]

Comment

have no clue about the poll, i just thought that floyd and her would be a good couple, match made in heaven, with a combined IQ of 82.5, i couldn't think of a more deserving power couple........

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
          have no clue about the poll, i just thought that floyd and her would be a good couple, match made in heaven, with a combined IQ of 82.5, i couldn't think of a more deserving power couple........
          I'm talking about before the failed cocaine test this week.

Comment

I think the ts is a fuken idiot

Comment

Working...
            X