No announcement yet.

Al bertnstien LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al bertnstien LMAO

Does this guy watch boxing? All he talks about are body shots and compubox, he cracks me up. I'm pretty sure TMT pays him as well...

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Does this guy watch boxing? All he talks about are body shots and compubox, he cracks me up. I'm pretty sure TMT pays him as well...
    really al is the only sane one on that commenting team ill take him over lampley anyday.

Comment

Wut. Al is one of the best guys. Jack was working bytes body the whole fight why wouldn't he talk about it

Comment

a bunch of sheeps.

but he a willing sheep cause when he hears paulie or the other dumb **** say something obviously wrong instead of correctly them he rolls with it, now the painting of picture of what is actually happened is comprosied lol. ****ing nerds

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
          a bunch of sheeps.

but he a willing sheep cause when he hears paulie or the other dumb **** say something obviously wrong instead of correctly them he rolls with it, now the painting of picture of what is actually happened is comprosied lol. ****ing nerds
          same thing roy does all broadcast at hbo

Comment

al is one of the best in the bizness. fall back bytch.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              same thing roy does all broadcast at hbo
              man if I cared enough I can prove roy as a big ass hater, other fighters he see like lomochenko or choclatito etc he tells the game plans how to beat him, but when broner was undefeated he says thats not my job to tell you how you to beat him thats your job to figure it our lmfao, same **** with mayweather obviously super thinking he standing up for blacks rights or some****. . lmfao.

Comment

Bernstein is one of the most tenured living broadcasters and for all of what should be some form of accumulated wisdom he is one of the most forgettable, generic, uninspired commentators in the history of sport. Sure, he's fairly knowledgeable. He gets it. He's ok. He passes. But really he contributes very little to the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  Bernstein is one of the most tenured living broadcasters and for all of what should be some form of accumulated wisdom he is one of the most forgettable, generic, uninspired commentators in the history of sport. Sure, he's fairly knowledgeable. He gets it. He's ok. He passes. But really he contributes very little to the experience.
                  Lol I actually like that about him. You know he's there but he's not in your face like the whole HBO crew.

Comment

"Bernstein is one of the most tenured living broadcasters and for all of what should be some form of accumulated wisdom he is one of the most forgettable, generic, uninspired commentators in the history of sport. Sure, he's fairly knowledgeable. He gets it. He's ok. He passes. But really he contributes very little to the experience."

THis exactly, for how long he has been in the fight game he says very rudimentary stuff. Almost as if you were watching the fight with a casual fan or something, I don't get it

Comment

Working...
                    X