Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne was boss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watch the VMAs for a little the other day and when Minaj won some award a bunch of young money cash money records went up and it seriously looked like a bunch of clowns walking on stage with their ridiculous wardrobe.

Comment

Best lyricist in the game today. Who is it?

My Vote goes to: Nas, Eminem, or Kendrick Lamar.

Comment

This is the type of "hood" stuff that was being played around my way.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          Best lyricist in the game today. Who is it?

My Vote goes to: Nas, Eminem, or Kendrick Lamar.
          Just depends. For instancee, lyrically, who can touch canibus? The dude is insane lyrically, but i cant stand any of his songs. Illmatic is imo the best album ever made, other than that he is kinda hit or miss as far as making songs i like. Eminems voice can get pretty annoying, but hes also insane lyrically. Between nas and eminem, id go with em lyrically, but i prefer illmatic over all, nomsayin?

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            Just depends. For instancee, lyrically, who can touch canibus? The dude is insane lyrically, but i cant stand any of his songs. Illmatic is imo the best album ever made, other than that he is kinda hit or miss as far as making songs i like. Eminems voice can get pretty annoying, but hes also insane lyrically. Between nas and eminem, id go with em lyrically, but i prefer illmatic over all, nomsayin?
            I hear you. I know Canibus is a beast with his bars but I hate all his songs and I hate his voice. And he got bodied by LL. He also lost me with his recent gimmicks as of late like dissing JCole (Canibus is his fave rapper) for no reason then apologizing.

To me though maybe Im biased because Im a Detroitr at heart but Em is untouchable I dont think hes ever been outshined on a track.

Comment

A few of the rare newer songs from wayne that i like;

Comment

While his beats aren't the best (and he even admits that much), best lyricist, as others said, is by FAR Canibus.

Runner-ups are Apathy and Celph Titled, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X