No announcement yet.

About Khan-Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Khan-Maidana

I've read a lot of posts saying Khan dominated Maidana, mostly from Khan fans I assume. But in reality it was a close, tough, competitive fight that saw khan escape with a narrow decision victory. Can anyone explain in what way Khan "dominated" El Chino?

/discuss

Originally posted by ninerdude90 View Post
    I've read a lot of posts saying Khan dominated Maidana, mostly from Khan fans I assume. But in reality it was a close, tough, competitive fight that saw khan escape with a narrow decision victory. Can anyone explain in what way Khan "dominated" El Chino?

/discuss
    He didn't dominate him. First thing I thought immediately after the fight was good job to both guys, and please have a rematch.

Comment

im not a Khan fan but........seriously, a close fight?

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        im not a Khan fan but........seriously, a close fight?
        Maybe not a close, but it was certainly competitive after a couple early rounds where Khan was running alot and got trapped on the ropes for stretches in rounds, in no way did Khan dominate that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Maybe not a close, but it was certainly competitive after a couple early rounds where Khan was running alot and got trapped on the ropes for stretches in rounds, in no way did Khan dominate that fight.
          sure it was a clear UD win for Khan but never a "Pac-JMM" close fight

Comment

Nah it was nothing like Pac/JMM, there should be no debate about Khan winning that fight.

Comment

I think people consider it a close fight because the last several rounds, Khan was just trying to survive the onslaught from Miadana.

I mean... Miadana wasn't going to win on the cards, he knew that, we knew that... he wanted a KO, and almost got it.

It was a great fight... and a hell of a way to end the year in boxing.

Comment

Working...
              X