Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon's Contracts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO....I told all of you dudes what was up with Hymen, the guy is bad news. You might sit on the shelf for 2 years waiting to get a fight under the provisions of that contract. You might not even get paid if he doesn't see fit to pay you, likely some small font language hidden the the back of the 40 page document.

Comment

• Damn, Haymon's straight up robbing these guys

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        The Big **** defending uncle Al is priceless. It's hilarious a boxing avisor/manager actually has fanboys
        I'm starting to think that the big dumb is a bigger fan of Al the tranny than he is of boxing....sorry, floyd(we know Dung isnt a boxing fan). The little queer even had said tranny as his avi for the longest time. It doesnt get much more toecurlingly embarrassing than that!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          unless you agree with certain posters-posters like this say you are defending. what exactly did I defend-oh yeah I responded to your point about Thurman and didn't agree with it.
          Dude, you had an Al Hymen avi for the longest time. Oh yeah, you're a fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            So it's okay for a slick College educated grad to take advantage over naive uneducated boxers ?
            How difficult is it to understand? Clearly states you have no say in your own career. Problem is fighters see the money offered as a signing bonus or think oh Floyd getting payed so I will too and thats it. Short term thinking, I have no sympathy for these guys who signed. However the way boxing is today the alternate choice is even if you dont sign, earn your shot and move up based on skill, guys like Haymon have too much control and they block a purse bid so you never get your shot.

Comment

Working...
            X