Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Have No Intention of Going To Middleweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    This is your second fight at mw

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      It makes no sense you're correct. When he moves to MW he will get splattered by Gennady, unless he drops the 'I want to fight the best notion'

Gennady would turn Canelo into a good boy, Canelos in a tough spot.
      But the price is right is there!

Comment

Canelo walks around at 191 lbs between fight, he always wears sweat jackets during training to lose the weight it's not healthy.

Canelo dropped jean pascal in his sparring for trout when he weighed 178 lbs but he loses precious strength when cutting the weight

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          But we know your body better then you Canelo, you're stuggling to make 154. STRUGGLING!!!!!
          Why fight at 155 then? He says he doesn't intend to move to MW right? Just lose another pound bruh.

Comment

GGG fear is real folks.

Comment

Somebody needs to explain to this kid that his next fight is @ middleweight.

Comment

The Canelo weight division: 155 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                  GGG fear is real folks.
                  Gennady already beat up Canelo in sparring so Chepo wants nothing to do with Gennady

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    SAN DIEGO - Five days before he heads to Las Vegas, popular Mexican superstar and former WBC and WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez participated in a media workout Tuesday before dozens of TV cameras, print and internet reporters, bloggers and boxing videographers at the House of Boxing Training Center.

"I've had a great training camp here in San Diego and I'm ready to go,'' said Canelo (43-1-1, 31 KOs) of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, who faces former Cuban national amateur standout and current WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara (19-1-2, 12 KOs)in the 12-round main event of "HONOR & GLORY: Canelo vs. Lara,'' a highly anticipated four-fight SHOWTIME PPV telecast Saturday, July 12, from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                      The Canelo weight division: 155 lbs.
                      this actually made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                      X