No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Murray Wants Mitchell, Gallagher Not So Keen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Murray Wants Mitchell, Gallagher Not So Keen

Manchester's John Murray did not have it all his own way when moving to 31-0 (18) courtesy of a bruising EBU lightweight title defense against Spain's Karim El Ouazghari, now 11-2-2 (4), at York Hall, Bethnal Green on Saturday night. Murray posted scores of 116-110, 117-111 and 115-112. Both men lost points for niggling fouls – Karim for rubbing heads in the eleventh and Murray for a rabbit punch in the twelfth.

[Click Here To Read More]

I thought Murray looked crap and would fancy Mitchell to beat him if not stop him as he's just way too easy to hit.
    I thought Murray looked ultra flat, like he was out of steam. If I remember right he was on tthe CNP diet all through camp, maybe that's something he wants to experiment with outside of camp and find out just how good it is for his body and energy because it looked like he was lacking spark like i've not seen before

Comment

Mitchell takes this fight for me, still would be a great domestic fight. It will be up there with Degale vs Groves.

Comment

Murray has done nothing to deserve a world title opportunity. Beat Mitchell and then you can start talking about title shots.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
          Murray has done nothing to deserve a world title opportunity. Beat Mitchell and then you can start talking about title shots.
          If Mitchell trains correctly he will win this fight, he has much more class.

Comment

Can you imagine Murray in the ring with JMM? It would be a legal murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Calza appy View Post
              Can you imagine Murray in the ring with JMM? It would be a legal murder.
              Any of the champions beat Murray. Even the weakest champion Miguel Vasquez puts a beating on him. There is no way he can win a title in the lightweight division. I'll respect him for fighting any of the champions, but he will never be on a level in which he can compete with them.

A guy like Rios would beat Murray and Mitchell on the same night.

Comment

no way is murray world class. he's a one dimensional slugger. i don't really rate gallacher as a trainer either. macklin's looked crap since he's been with him.

Comment

Working...
                X