No announcement yet.

NBA Season

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Season

who do you guys got as champ. i think tim duncan will carry the spurs to the championship but will be pushed to the limit by the utah jazz. the jazz are solid, hard working and very deep. they could surprise people

i think dat the Pistons are going to repeat..but this season is juzt fking amaizing...Hoston, Denver, Miami, Jazz...and the all-star game will be the ****...west with Kobe and T-Mac....the east with Shak and Carter!!!!

Comment

Detroit Basketball!!!!

Comment

I think Houston will pull it off, if McGrady can stay healthy. T-Mac and Ming can be the next Kobe and Shaq tag team.

Comment

Minus the coaching...I think the Timberwolves will be competitors again. I don't see Detroit winning another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Reeno
            I think Houston will pull it off, if McGrady can stay healthy. T-Mac and Ming can be the next Kobe and Shaq tag team.

...not a bad call, but I don't think T-Mac can stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by pbds
              ...not a bad call, but I don't think T-Mac can stay healthy.
              Neither can Shaq

Comment

I didn't like what Phoenix did in the off season(adding Quinton Richardson and Steve Nash), but after having a chance to watch them I can say im impressed. Now thats not a knock on Richardson or Nash both are very good players I just wanted to with a big man like Kenyon Martin to play along side Amare.

There gonna be entertaining all year.

I think The Spurs will take it this year.

Houston might not make the playoffs in my opnion. Ming and McGrady are nice, but they will never come close to aproching Kobe/Shaq type levels. Both Ming and McGrady are soft as opposed to Kobe and Shaq who were both killers. McGrady plays no defense whatsoever and has shown no leadership abilities so far in his career. As far as Ming goes, Do you really want your 7'5 Center standing outside throwing up 15 foot jumpers all day long? Not only that they have NO bench and are very weak at PG,SF and PF.

Comment

pistons of course!!!!!!!!!!

forget the l.a.fakers

Comment

this year gonna be good wit Tmac in Houston , but no doubt Detroit is gona repeat

Comment

Working...
                    X