No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter-Brook Early Action: Luke Campbell Wins Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter-Brook Early Action: Luke Campbell Wins Big

StubHub Center, Carson, California - Hot junior welterweight prospect Luke Campbell (7-0, 5KOs) made his American debut with a one-sided pounding of Steve Trumble (13-31, 8KOs) for a knockout win at 1:15 seconds of the second round. Campbell will return on October 25th to action for Hull Arena in Yorkshire.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wasn't Smith supposed to face that guy Gibbs who got beat by Marcus Upshaw? What happened with that?

Anyway, Callum Smith is my man. Good to get a 1st round KO out of him

Comment

Some NEEDS TO RETIRE Ira Terry!!!!! How many times do we have to see a guy get KTFO and having ZERO capability of winning at the higher levels???? He is headed to some serious health problems!

Comment

I've seen 4 fights and 3 fighters quit in the corner. WTF???

Comment

Great way to pick them Wilder what kind of pro is dead tired by the 4th

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Wasn't Smith supposed to face that guy Gibbs who got beat by Marcus Upshaw? What happened with that?

Glad to see you love my comet now hang it up on your wall

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Was it a body shot KO?

Comment

It looked like the ref was getting sick and tired of the opponent Jesse Gavern in Deontay Wilder's fight.

Comment

Working...
                X