• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather: The Sporting Worlds Top Earner

#1 Floyd $85m
    #2 Pac-Man $62m
    #3 Tiger $59.4m

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mayweat...8726--spt.html

This counts the last two fights Floyd and Manny each had...

Great to see two boxers at the top. Good stat for all those people that say boxing is a dying sport.

Comment

Boxing isn't dying. I'm glad boxers are at the top. I'm just bored and sick of this thread probably going to turn into a thread about why Mayweather deserves more.... its boring now fanboys - boxing is bigger than these 2 x)

Comment

Originally posted by bowimous View Post
        Great to see two boxers at the top. Good stat for all those people that say boxing is a dying sport.
        All that it really means is that boxing fans are suckers and are paying those two guys NOT to fight each other...

It'd be nice if those were their purses from fighting each other.

Comment

Boxing just needs to get that money spread around more though.

Comment

Cotto is #75! fawk yeah!

Comment

with that being said! theres really like 1 fight difference between the two!
              23mill not counting the endorsements! yea bring on 45/45 split stilll sounds
              legit

Comment

60/40 Floyd brings more dough. OR.....Scratch that, with calculating the numbers of the Pac and mays last two fights

the split should be 58/42, the lion share for floyd. Numbers tell the tale
                Last edited by Unknown Champ; 06-20-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

hi friend . even though mayweather is the top earner how much money did he donate to the church . i bet it is zero because floyd worships eveil and the almighty dollar hence his name floyd "money mayweather"

i hope he has changed his ways and he donates 80 percent of his earnings to the church .

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                    hi friend . even though mayweather is the top earner how much money did he donate to the church . i bet it is zero because floyd worships eveil and the almighty dollar hence his name floyd "money mayweather"

i hope he has changed his ways and he donates 80 percent of his earnings to the church .

Wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                    X