No announcement yet.

Religion may become extinct in nine nations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

I hate to break this to you but you know as much about how the universe began as I do, that has no bearing on how smart we are.
    Again you are reaching.

What does this have to do with Religion? The topic of discussion was the extinction of Religion, particularly the big Religions.

But since you mentioned the beginning of the Universe, feel free to give your thoughts/opinion on it, in this thread, where it actually was the topic of discussion:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ity303&page=10

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      You're nuts if you actually believe that. Unless if you consider not too distant future as hundreds of years down the road.
      Yeah ... Possibly thousands of years in the future in some parts of the world - but eventually we will be rid of religion.

Comment

Its pretty outdated as is now, you gotta laugh when you look at polls of % of ppl who still belong to one club or another.

Comment

I cant see religion as anything other than a tool used to control the minds of the primitive throughout the ages.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
            Im Muslim and even I can agree with his statement, one day religion will die out...

In the Quran a sign of judgement day is

"Islam will become worn out like clothes are, until no one will know what fasting, prayer, charity and rituals are"
            i dont see islam dieing out any time soon

Comment

Working...
            X