Who is right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is right?

Poll coming up.
    Let me tell you, I think it's outrageous some people are defending Pacquiao. You should not be allowed to be SPORT fans altogether if you are against testing.

Defeating the Pacquiao argument of "oh not too close to the fight, give us 30 days":

Pacquiao took a 14 days before the fight test prior to the Ricky Hatton bout. It wasn't random though, he saw it coming and because of that, if he was on something it wouldn't show. 3rd generation EPO can be out of your system in a matter of hours and it's never detected in urine.
    Mayweather in demanding both fighters take a test which would rule out cheating.
    66.67%
    Pacquiao in not wanting to take on a test which would rule out cheating.
    33.33%
    Last edited by Allucard; 12-29-2009, 12:49 AM.

Both are wrong.

Mayweather knows Pacquiao isn't cheating. But he knows the allegations will forever cast a shadow over Pacquiao's legacy, even if he does test clean. You are naive if you think Mayweather is doing it to ensure it's a fair fight. It's a cowardly cheap shot.

Pacquiao is in a no win situation, but at this point he really does need to compromise a bit more than 30 days out. Random testing up to a week or two before the fight should be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
      Both are wrong.

Mayweather knows Pacquiao isn't cheating. But he knows the allegations will forever cast a shadow over Pacquiao's legacy, even if he does test clean. You are naive if you think Mayweather is doing it to ensure it's a fair fight. It's a cowardly cheap shot.

Pacquiao is in a no win situation, but at this point he really does need to compromise a bit more than 30 days out. Random testing up to a week or two before the fight should be enough.
      You are not a sports fan. You start an argument with a stupid sentence. "Mayweather knows Pacquiao isn't cheating"

Look kid, i "knew" Pacquiao was not the kind of man to cheat on his wife. OF COURSE team Mayweather is suspicious! The guy goes from 106 to 147 pounds without losing a step. Mayweather went through the same process and knows more about it than you. To agree with EVERY other detail but demand a test shows he's suspicious. And so am i and many more. Pacquiao either takes the test or his next win vs Pauli or whoever will be tainted forever after. That simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
        You are not a sports fan. You start an argument with a stupid sentence. "Mayweather knows Pacquiao isn't cheating"

And who the **** made you the sports fan appointer? Shut the **** up.

Look kid, i "knew" Pacquiao was not the kind of man to cheat on his wife. OF COURSE team Mayweather is suspicious!
        People questioning this really convince me that most of you are single, and don't know the game for ****.

Find me a man, with money and power, who isn't out there with a few side dishes?! ****, out of 100 guys I know...99 of them are the same ****in way. You're dad probably is too!

Tiger Woods does it, and we all thought he was an angel didn't we? Its anthropology, and simply the way males are programmed. This has nothing to do with any baseless steroid allegation. This is how nature is young'n.

The guy goes from 106 to 147 pounds without losing a step. Mayweather went through the same process and knows more about it than you.
        Without losing a step? In between that time he lost 3 fights, and drew twice. He has definitely had a few learning experiences along the way. And so what if Mayweather went through it?

What the **** is your point?

Should everyone excel in the sport at the same pace as Floyd Mayweather?

To agree with EVERY other detail but demand a test shows he's suspicious. And so am i and many more. Pacquiao either takes the test or his next win vs Pauli or whoever will be tainted forever after. That simple.
        No it doesn't. I'm sure he has his doubts, but if you think for a second that the request for additional tests isn't for the sole purpose of gaining a mental edge in the fight over his opponent, then you are a ****ing mental midget yourself.

I do agree that the only thing Pacquiao can do now is take the tests. They both need to compromise on the cut off date, and get this **** crackin.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
          And you're a biased ****ing nuthugger. You start a poll where both answers side with your biased opinion. ****ing moron.

Floyd wants a fair fight.

OR

Manny wants an unfair fight.

Get the **** out of here 'kid'.

Atleast I can admit that both fighters are screwing up this fight.
          Last edited by Marduke; 12-29-2009, 01:05 AM.

Comment

O hell yeah flamewar

Comment

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
              O hell yeah flamewar
              I'm with you Andre, lets watch and see where this goes.

Comment

You need to create a poll where there is an alternative choice so you don't waste our time clicking your thread.

Comment

Working...
                X