Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Get A DUI While Mowing Your Lawn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Get A DUI While Mowing Your Lawn?

Like most men, I like to drink while I mow my lawn. Today, I had way too much to drink while I was mowing. If a cop drove by and saw me drinking while mowing, can he arrest me? Or give me a ticket?

Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
    Like most men, I like to drink while I mow my lawn. Today, I had way too much to drink while I was mowing. If a cop drove by and saw me drinking while mowing, can he arrest me? Or give me a ticket?
    You smell like feet

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
      In your own house? It's not against the law to drink in your own house... they could probably arrest you if your moving the lawn naked though for public disturbance

Comment

Only if you take it on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by ladytina View Post
          You smell like feet
          Alt exposed!...

Comment

Nah, most cops don't care bout public intoxication honestly unless you're being an ******* or REALLY wasted. I would have a bunch by now if they did, most end up giving ya a hard time and let ya go as long as you don't gotta drive.

Comment

If its a ride on mower then yes you can at least here in Aus you can get done for using any means of transport that move on wheels or any animal that is used for transport.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                If its a ride on mower then yes you can at least here in Aus you can get done for using any means of transport that move on wheels or any animal that is used for transport.
                Santa be fu@ked then...

Comment

jeez man, what's wrong with you?

you don't drink and mow, even forrest gump knew that and he had an iq of -69 or something like that...

Comment

My wife mows our lawns anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X