Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Viloria Can't Wait To Exploit Pingo Miranda's Flaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brian Viloria Can't Wait To Exploit Pingo Miranda's Flaws

Former two-time world light flyweight champion Brian Viloria whose going for his third title against WBO flyweight champion Julio Cesar “Pingo” Miranda at the Blaisdell Arena in Honolulu on Sunday said he’s “excited, feeling great and can’t wait for [Saturday night].”

[Click Here To Read More]

hope there will be a decent stream available tonight.....

Comment

ok now Viloria whats to talk big since Pingo looks like De la Hoya did for the Pacquiao fight.Pingo's knocking this hula dancer out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
        ok now Viloria whats to talk big since Pingo looks like De la Hoya did for the Pacquiao fight.Pingo's knocking this hula dancer out!!
        damn, and i thought viloria had a big head.....lol

Comment

Does anyne know is streamong this great looking bout? Thanks

Comment

Take it easy on him Viloria, with a name like Pingo he has suffered enough.

Comment

I hope he has trained really hard to have enough gas in the tank.

Comment

Viloria needs to retire.

Comment

I hope it turns out to be a good scrap. Viloria has been fading in the final rounds and Pingo looked like he was on his death bed after struggling to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
                    I hope it turns out to be a good scrap. Viloria has been fading in the final rounds and Pingo looked like he was on his death bed after struggling to make weight.
                    I have to admit ,Pingo looks like shit this time around.like they say every dog has his day.

Comment

Working...
                    X