Collapse
No announcement yet.

On Monday March 30th, Comedy Central will air the Roast Of Justin Bieber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] On Monday March 30th, Comedy Central will air the Roast Of Justin Bieber

http://www.cc.com/shows/roast-of-justin-bieber

SAVE THE DATE

I might stream it

Comment

It seems good on paper, but roasts only work on people who are likeable to an extent (Sheen, Roseanne, Shatner, Bob Saget, etc).

This will be the most fake roast in history and they're already mostly scripted to begin with.

Comment

The Roasters are Kevin Hart, Martha Stewart, Shaq, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Jeffrey Ross, Hannibal Buress, Natasha Leggero, Pete Davidson, and Chris D'elia.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          It seems good on paper, but roasts only work on people who are likeable to an extent (Sheen, Roseanne, Shatner, Bob Saget, etc).

This will be the most fake roast in history and they're already mostly scripted to begin with.
          I doubt it is scripted.

Comment

It won't be the best, but it certainly won't be as bad as the James Franco roast. There wasn't much material there.

Comment

I can't ****ing wait

Comment

Originally posted by pickpocket View Post
                It won't be the best, but it certainly won't be as bad as the James Franco roast. There wasn't much material there.
                It's not really necessary to roast Franco. It is necessary to roast this ****

Comment

i thought PBC would be airing a fight

Comment

Too bad the really brutal ones like Giraldo and Lampinelli aren't roasting JB. Atleast there's Jeffrey Ross though, and Snoop Dogg was freaking hilarious every time. Shaq and Ludacris will be terrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X