BKB Bare knuckle Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKB Bare knuckle Boxing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5EsT...ature=youtu.be

What do yall think about this? No ring, no ropes just fighters standing toe to toe and trading bombs. If you check the video youll see Robert Garcia and a couple of his fighters who will fight BKB.

I ordered the first PPV and while it was entertaining, it wasn't much different than regular boxing. The ring nor the design of the gloves (which have a hole in the knuckle area but the knuckles are sunken DEEP within lol) make it any more bloodier or exciting than regular boxing. The presentation/production value and fights make it just as intriguing as boxing so boxing fans should be attracted to it and would enjoy it.

PLUS: Regardless of whether the ring forces them to fight or not (which it really doesn't), the event itself attracts/accepts only brawlers so fans like myself who want to see fighters FIGHT will get enjoy it.
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 11-29-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

The gloves are bs. They should use MMA gloves

Comment

Bare knuckle... with gloves. Which bright spark came up with that name?

Comment

Some BS how exactly is this bare knuckles? Its more a lite version of mma. I want to see guys face bust open via stone cold bone knuckles.

Comment

I know some guys who trained in the 1st tourney. Its called bare knuckles because the knuckles are cut out of the glove. Go to google images and look at it

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              I know some guys who trained in the 1st tourney. Its called bare knuckles because the knuckles are cut out of the glove. Go to google images and look at it
              Do u know how much these guys get paid? Javier Garcia said on Facebook that he will quit Boxing and fight BKB cause he makes more there.

Comment

Originally posted by Malik Kaya View Post
                Do u know how much these guys get paid? Javier Garcia said on Facebook that he will quit Boxing and fight BKB cause he makes more there.
                I doubt that. In this recent video where Team Garcia is coming back to Oxnard from China they talk about it, and Garcia mentions his fighter will get $5,000 for it. NOW they say sparring so I don't know if he means like literally sparring BKB fighters or like he says later in the video a BKB fight is like a glorified sparring session because your record doesn't get affected and whatnot.

At 0:49 Ellie asks about Bareknuckle and at 2:10 Garcia talks about it:

Comment

From the title I thought it was going to be gypsy style

Comment

Working...
                  X