No announcement yet.

Best amateur boxers right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    i stumbled across this small article that briefly goes through the US olympic trial winners.

Could be worth a read for some.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/8/13...trials-winners
    Thanks man ill have a look through it

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Raushee Warren is lucky that my son hurt his shoulder and will never box. Hector Luna was a 110- 114 pounder who hit like a 141 pounder he made people run from him and fold. He won the Jr olympic title at 110 in 2009 and dislocated at the golden gloves. I held the focus pads for many kids when I taught my son and he hit much harder than most 132 to 147 pound kids. When Malcolm Franklin was the Olympic alternate at the 2008 Olympic trials my son would be beating the crap out of him when he was 15 years old during sparring secions. Malcom was never put in to spar my son after taking a severe beating by him. He would have been the best for this 2012 team
      Man, that sucks, you got any video footage of your boy?.

Comment

Lomachenko with out any dudes

Comment

Eastern Europeans are dominating the amatuers.

Ukrainian Vasyl Lomachenko is the #1 p4p best amatuer fighter in the world. He will be turning pro after the 2012 Olympics.

Comment

Roberto Cammarelle, who only stands at 6'3, a French super heavyweight that is a police officer. He can bang.
            Here is him knocking out 6'7 Zhang Zhilei, not literally but amateur rules, for the 2008 Olympic Gold.

Roberto Cammarelle Vs Zhilei Zhang _ finale +91 Kg by chinoir509

Fast forward to 9:37

Cammarelle Hurting Dropping and stopping David Price, who is 6'8, in the amateurs.

Fast forward to 6:25

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
              Vasyl Lomachenko - best amateur fighter of all times maybe.
              Is it true his record is something like 300 wins for only one loss?

I remember seeing him blowing everyone away at the 2008 Games. He beat his five opponents by 58-13.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                Is it true his record is something like 300 wins for only one loss?

I remember seeing him blowing everyone away at the 2008 Games. He beat his five opponents by 58-13.
                No, he lost to Selimov. I am a fan of Lomachenko but Tishenko is a good fighter Rigondeaux, Savon, Solis is close. Selimov was alternate Tishenko, he win easy against Gamboa, and Gamboa stoped Tishenko

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Raushee Warren is lucky that my son hurt his shoulder and will never box. Hector Luna was a 110- 114 pounder who hit like a 141 pounder he made people run from him and fold. He won the Jr olympic title at 110 in 2009 and dislocated at the golden gloves. I held the focus pads for many kids when I taught my son and he hit much harder than most 132 to 147 pound kids. When Malcolm Franklin was the Olympic alternate at the 2008 Olympic trials my son would be beating the crap out of him when he was 15 years old during sparring secions. Malcom was never put in to spar my son after taking a severe beating by him. He would have been the best for this 2012 team
                  Rau'shee is not the best, but I like a lot this boy. but seeing your son, I felt good, nothing special. But with a father like you who think your child is a phenomenon when it is a good fighter does not get very far I think. Rau'shee Warren schooled your son any day of the week
                  Last edited by nachorjj; 08-14-2011, 02:03 AM.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksei_Tishchenko

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankie_Gavin_(boxer)

Comment

Working...
                      X