Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben Thompson of Fight Hype owns Michael Marley, Dan Rafael and Bleacher Report.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    LOL, floydhype.com will write anything about Pacquiao to make him look bad.
    No they don't. Last time Poochie had an interview on there they made him sound like a damn scholar. I've disliked the site ever since, but really it's a legitimate news site. You can't take that away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      lol @ FightHype. the only reason they get Floyd interviews is because FIGHTHYPE SUCKS HIS CAWK ALL DAY SPREADING HIS PROPAGANDA. Its like the North Korean government state TV.

FightHype owner must love BBC up his ass, freaking sellout. We need to DDoSS that POS site.
      Medved is always thinking about Big Black Cawk lulz

Comment

As usual, *****s are more interested in the drama outside of the ring. They turned boxing into scripted wrestling. Why would I even bother to read these articles? What's exactly in them for me as a fan?

Naa. You'll never convince me that Floyd is not the one holding up this fight.

\

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Medved is always thinking about Big Black Cawk lulz
          he love big things like the wlads

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            As usual, *****s are more interested in the drama outside of the ring. They turned boxing into scripted wrestling. Why would I even bother to read these articles? What's exactly in them for me as a fan?

\
            Good to know.

So no matter what comes out or gets proven as truth you will stay stubborn with your opinion...

Cool, youre not a dickrider.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              Good to know.

So no matter what comes out or gets proven as truth you will stay stubborn with your opinion...

Cool, youre not a dickrider.
              pretty much. too much national and ethnic pride invested into one little guy

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post

\
                plus pages on mayweather legal drama from 99% *******s and *****s are the ones interested in the drama outside the righ lmao. look in the f@cking mirror you ass clown.

Comment

if only *******s would read the article instead of staring at their manny pacquiao poster in their walls...

Comment

there's more news outlets and blogs on the net that cheerlead pacquiao for cheap hits than there is that do the same for floyd mayweather. fighthype actually gets interviews with members of both camps and present the information straight from the source via these interviews. i can hardly say the same for these other sites that only offer opinion articles. pac stans are desperate with this "black owned" "floydhype" shit, it's getting hilarious. their stupidity and refusal to admit fault is becoming apparent each year pacquiao ducks this fight.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 07-30-2011, 12:58 PM.

Comment

i dont know whether this guy ben is black, white, asian.. but that dude is legit...

i've said this many times, why doesnt boxingscene report any of the stuff thats on fighthype having to do with all the troubles inside manny's camp.. but let floyd get caught running a red light and this site goes from "boxingscene" to "tmz"...

as a neutral fan from both boxers i know where i can spot bias and it aint from that site, his interview with michael konz was professional and he had nothing but good things to say about pacquiao ...

ohh, and he roasted the fuk outta fat dan and the guy from yahoo

Comment

Working...
                      X