No announcement yet.

Loyal Dog stays by deceased owner's side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyal Dog stays by deceased owner's side

And if you could only save a random person you never met before in your life or you trusty loyal dog, people would still save the random person?

It's the same as saving a family member. Thats my *****h for life. Thats sad as *****..

Comment

Damn, I love dogs soooooooooo much......

That vid shows why dogs are greatest animals in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        And if you could only save a random person you never met before in your life or you trusty loyal dog, people would still save the random person?

It's the same as saving a family member. Thats my *****h for life. Thats sad as *****..
        Yes, I would save the random person not some ****ing dog. It's a frigging dog. If it dies, get another.

Comment

That's some sad stuff. This is one of the many reasons I love dogs. When I was growing up we got a golden retriever when I was 5 and she was laid to rest when I was 20. 15 years she was in my family, and when she died me and my whole family took it like a member of our family died. This is one of the reasons the call dogs man's best friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
            Yes, I would save the random person not some ****ing dog. It's a frigging dog. If it dies, get another.
            All people do is lie, cheat, steal, murder, and rape or a combination of them. Sorry I'd rather keep the *****h that will always be by my side and chop at a *****hs neck and died for me if somebody ever tried to harm me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
              I only have 1 dog but have 7,000,000,000 strangers

I wouldn't save some random punk over my loyal dog that I love ...

Comment

this **** made me sad...poor dog

Comment

this is really sad.

notice how we feel more sad for the dog

Comment

Originally posted by Chingadrete View Post
                    this is really sad.

notice how we feel more sad for the dog
                    hahaha I hadn't noticed ....

I didn't even think twice about the dead guy

Comment