Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    pre, if you think this has a happy ending then you're not paying attention

remember Ramsay said this from last season?
    either you win or you die... that's how you play GOT..

but maybe the director can make a nice twist in the end..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      Im hoping to see this sized dragon on the show:

http://cdn1.bostonmagazine.com/wp-co...-thrones-1.jpg

I didnt want to post the pic because i was thinking that might be the actual dragon from some throne comic book or video game and that might count as a spoiler.

Where is that pic from? Is that pic considered a spoiler cuz i really want to post that pic.
      I have no idea where that's from. Pretty sure it's not a spoiler.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I have no idea where that's from. Pretty sure it's not a spoiler.
        Sweet.

I think its some fan made one but i hope to see this on the show. they have to be that big in order for dany to successfully invade. kinda like what tywin was talking about when they were in that burnt out castle when he had arya as a maid.

Comment

• i remember they showed a dragon skull in season 1 so i googled it and found this...should give us a good idea on how big they get

Comment

• I remember Tywin telling Joffrey that the last dragons were the size of a small dog in one of the previous seasons before they all died out..

These dragons already seem to be doing whatever they want.. even snapped at Dany in the first episode.. I really want to find out who will ride them.. hopefully not that phaggot Dario..

I wish they went over Barristans history more guy is a badass.. but in the show he just stands there and says a line or two.. guy seems like a good actor too.. guess it's the problem with a show.. you can't flesh out minor characters so much. He is much more interesting than Dario/Dany "flirting"

I think that picture might be harrenhal the place were Tywin and Arya were together

Comment

• someone give little bran stark a haircut, ****ing hell hes starting to look like a lass

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                I remember Tywin telling Joffrey that the last dragons were the size of a small dog in one of the previous seasons before they all died out..

These dragons already seem to be doing whatever they want.. even snapped at Dany in the first episode.. I really want to find out who will ride them.. hopefully not that phaggot Dario..

I wish they went over Barristans history more guy is a badass.. but in the show he just stands there and says a line or two.. guy seems like a good actor too.. guess it's the problem with a show.. you can't flesh out minor characters so much. He is much more interesting than Dario/Dany "flirting"

I think that picture might be harrenhal the place were Tywin and Arya were together
                I think he was talking about the babies

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  They can shoot the dragons down. I'd be more concerned with the d*ckless Spartans and all the guys trying to bang Dany. Especially when one of those guys can Indiana Jones their best fighter like that.
                  All they that to do is catapult some wildfire at the dragons and they're done.

Comment

• For the people who say GOT sucks maybe you should go and watch a poor mans HBO show like Spartacus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
                      All they that to do is catapult some wildfire at the dragons and they're done.
                      "Fire cannot kill a dragon."

Comment

Working...
                      X