Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pascal vs Diaconu II Lands on ESPN DEPORTES!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    the fuuck is ESPN Deportes???

So no ESPN Classic?

Doesn't matter, a few months ago my cable service switched things up and stripped me of ESPN classic and added it to some special pay for sports package.
    You have Comcast right?

I would just get the sports package. If you have a bundle right now, unbundle it, take off unlimited long distance calling (if you have phone), and add the sports package. It's worth it because it comes with the NFL network and a boatload of other sports channels including soccer channels if you like that. It's definitely worth it.

Comcast is a bunch of crooks, but you can still get what you want at a decent price if you do your homework.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
      Yeah I agree with you.

But having Atlas commentate a Klitschk fight is like making Bin Laden watch Bush play golf.

Atlas absolutely hates the Klitschkos and it was hard for him not to sound a hater.

The sound indeed was terrible but you could make a case that it was in Germany so ESPN weren't the guys who's fault was it.
      HBO had some problems in Germany aswell.
      LOL. If I had a dime for every time Atlas said, "But I ask, who else is out there?"

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
        You have Comcast right?

I would just get the sports package. If you have a bundle right now, unbundle it, take off unlimited long distance calling (if you have phone), and add the sports package. It's worth it because it comes with the NFL network and a boatload of other sports channels including soccer channels if you like that. It's definitely worth it.

Comcast is a bunch of crooks, but you can still get what you want at a decent price if you do your homework.
        I'll consider that. I have HBO as it is and was already thinking about getting showtime soon, so the combo of the three is just getting up there. I love watching old fights on ESPN class though. My boxing addiction is getting expensive

Comment

I'll consider that. I have HBO as it is and was already thinking about getting showtime soon, so the combo of the three is just getting up there. I love watching old fights on ESPN class though. My boxing addiction is getting expensive
          I pay $150 a month for Cable, Internet, and phone. That's not a bundle. It's the max cable package, high speed internet, and phone (without the unlimited long distance). Unlimited long distance adds like $20 to your bill. That's why I sacrificed that and added the sports package and Showtime. Greatest cable decision I ever made. I added Showtime in like September in anticipation of the Super Six, and I won't go without it from now on.

Comment

Hopefully we can find a stream for this event later tonight, I really need to watch this **** live.

Comment

If you have a DVR, ESPN Classic is incredible. I just search for boxing on the guide and look ahead a full week. Then I just record all these old fights and watch them. Recently I've been taping a lot of SRR fights. Just watched the Graziano KO last week.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                Hopefully we can find a stream for this event later tonight, I really need to watch this **** live.
                I think that's what I'm going to do too. I have too much boxing to watch tomorrow to watch something on tape delay.

Comment

Working...
                X