No announcement yet.

Dude freaks out on Ecstacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsstang25 View Post
    Ex causes a permanent change in the brain chemistry to make you meaner for the rest of your life. Marijuana causes chemical changes that make you nicer for the rest of your life.

I know an undefeated boxer with heavy hands and natural knock out power that purposely looks for anger drugs so he can be better at hurting people. He hates marijuana because it hurts his ability to control people that try to start a fight. It makes him too passive and in his mind, defenseless. Me, I suffer from severe anxiety and marijuana is the safest drug I can take. I hate my anxiety, I try to control it, but I cannot without alcohol, cigs or marijuana. Out of those, marijuana is the safest and most pleasant.

Though because of the government, I have had a hard time getting it and have turned to alcohol. I got a concussion a couple weeks ago because I drank too much, and because my boxer instinct made me get up to survive and hit my head again uncontrolled and unprotected on concrete. I have never been hit that hard when boxing.

where do some of you guys come up with this crap???

Comment

Ex causes a permanent change in the brain chemistry to make you meaner for the rest of your life. Marijuana causes chemical changes that make you nicer for the rest of your life.

I know an undefeated boxer with heavy hands and natural knock out power that purposely looks for anger drugs so he can be better at hurting people. He hates marijuana because it hurts his ability to control people that try to start a fight. It makes him too passive and in his mind, defenseless. Me, I suffer from severe anxiety and marijuana is the safest drug I can take. I hate my anxiety, I try to control it, but I cannot without alcohol, cigs or marijuana. Out of those, marijuana is the safest and most pleasant.

Though because of the government, I have had a hard time getting it and have turned to alcohol. I got a concussion a couple weeks ago because I drank too much, and because my boxer instinct made me get up to survive and hit my head again uncontrolled and unprotected on concrete. I have never been hit that hard when boxing.
      I know alot of mean dudes that smoked weed on the daily...

Comment

Doctors, scientists and research maybe? Look **** up.

Weed is a common drug among people with anxiety, temperament, and anger. That does not surprise me. You may also find that most people that are violent and smoke, also take other drugs like alcohol. The majority of pot heads are nicer than average, they just like to relax and by default do not tend to suffer from anger. In fact, you may find under research that most users are self medicating.

They take the drug to relax. I can never ever relax even when high, I just can't. It is in my blood, I cannot control it because it is so bad. I am always paranoid, scared, worrying, can't sleep, etc. Pot to some degree tempers those things. Of course so do other drugs like alcohol, I get really nice when drunk because the anxiety is tempered. Most people are not like that because they don't suffer from severe anxiety. What that tells me is that once I get on proper medication I will be really nice, which would be great. I can't wait.

Boxing is a classic outlet for people that suffer from anxiety. It relaxes you, you have to focus really hard, it gives you something to think about and something to do so bad thoughts don't have a chance to go through your mind.

What you need to do since you are so smart is research Serotonin, how it keeps people calm, and how Ex messes up your minds ability to produce Serotonin. It messes it up bad man. I am not wrong, I read a lot. Learning helps control my anxiety, because when I am learning, I am not worrying.

I know plenty of people that abuse ex, one fights a lot and has zero emotion. He cares about nobody or no thing. The other is flaky and walks right into things.
        Last edited by dsstang25; 10-14-2008, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Weed is a common drug among people with anxiety, temperament, and anger. That does not surprise me. You may also find that most people that are violent and smoke, also take other drugs like alcohol. The majority of pot heads are nicer than average, they just like to relax and by default do not tend to suffer from anger. In fact, you may find under research that most users are self medicating.

They take the drug to relax. I can never ever relax even when high, I just can't. It is in my blood, I cannot control it because it is so bad. I am always paranoid, scared, worrying, can't sleep, etc. Pot to some degree tempers those things. Of course so do other drugs like alcohol, I get really nice when drunk because the anxiety is tempered. Most people are not like that because they don't suffer from severe anxiety. What that tells me is that once I get on proper medication I will be really nice, which would be great. I can't wait.

Boxing is a classic outlet for people that suffer from anxiety. It relaxes you, you have to focus really hard, it gives you something to think about and something to do so bad thoughts don't have a chance to go through your mind.
          Last edited by alza1988; 11-07-2015, 09:22 AM.

Comment

I suffer from it 24/7 though, have been suffering from it since the age of 14, and I am now 27. It just gets worse and worse. I know everyone suffers from it from time to time, but not all the time. It just isn't normal. Before I took up smoking it was 10 times worse, and the longer I have gone from smoking the worse it is getting again. Alcohol is making it really bad in the long run but I have no choice. I need something to try and relax and feel like everyone else.

It makes it impossible to get along with people or hold a job. I thought I was schizophrenic though, but recently diagnosed only with anxiety. Thank god for that. Soon I will get meds too, and finally be able to hold a job and live my life. That is how bad it is, it is crippling.

I want to get in good shape and be a good boxer and find a good job, now maybe it will happen.

The hardest part is affording doctor visits to get a prescription. The prescription is cheap, the doctor isn't. Screw the government man.
            Last edited by dsstang25; 10-14-2008, 01:55 PM.

Comment

What you need to do since you are so smart is research Serotonin, how it keeps people calm, and how Ex messes up your minds ability to produce Serotonin. It messes it up bad man. I am not wrong, I read a lot. Learning helps control my anxiety, because when I am learning, I am not worrying.

I know plenty of people that abuse ex, one fights a lot and has zero emotion. He cares about nobody or no thing. The other is flaky and walks right into things.

lol man ive spent hours upon hours on www.erowid.com then you can imagine,
              and several of my experiences on the drug have star ratings and over 10,000 reads...
              I have taken E well over 50 times, all on high doses... i havent in about 2 years, and i can tell you that i am very far from having anger problems, i workout 5 days a week and am finishing my last year of college, and am about as motivated as almost anyone i know.
              Though you are correct about serotonin, your definition is correct, that is not a direct result from MDMA, alot of that has to do with the other drugs that rolls are being cut with, not to mention alot of the other drugs many people who take rolls are also taking.

Extasy flat out effects EVERYONE differently, in some cases you could likely make a strong argument that what your saying has truth, but MDMA is not going to be the only factor.
              If your having anger problems after taking mdma, you likely had anger problems also before you were taking it.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
                I know alot of mean dudes that smoked weed on the daily...
                and this statement also couldnt be more true.

Comment

The studies say some people aren't effected while others are. So I am not surprised. Out of lets say 8 friends that take ex, 3 show severe side effects that will never go away.

Those angry dudes smoke because it helps them to relax. When they don't smoke they will suffer from a temporary side effect of being more angry. Most drugs cause side effects like that. Just the way it works. It is known that schizophrenics heavily lean towards smoking marijuana, and cigarettes. They want to relax. In the case of schizophrenics, the marijuana adds a chemical to their brain that mimics the chemical the brain uses to combat schizophrenia. Though there is a belief that they will be worse off once off the drug because they got used to filling their brain with canabanoids. Maybe it does something to the transmitter that makes it less efficient. It, in controlled doses still works about as well for them as synthetic pills for their condition. Only they are stoned, lazy, tired, dazed, can't remember anything, etc. I make the choice to live with those side effects. I have so much energy, I can run 20mph, i'm glad to lower my energy and relax. And in fact, for the first four months while I was learning boxing I was always stoned. Boxing felt like a game, something only a kid would do, but the pot made it acceptable. Pot puts your mind in a dreamy state just like being asleep. It helps you tolerate things. I can live with memory loss because bad memories are the main cause of my anxiety.

In fact, I haven't had a drink for 12 hours and am shaking uncontrollably right now. I wish to god I could get some kind of medication or pot, sooner than later. Going to try and quite this alcohol ****, please wish me luck.
                  Last edited by dsstang25; 10-14-2008, 03:25 PM.

Comment

The studies say some people aren't effected while others are. So I am not surprised. Out of lets say 8 friends that take ex, 3 show severe side effects that will never go away.
                    studies about extasy are often flawed... how many times have you heard someone say that if you take extasy you will have holes in your brain??
                    That turned out to be completely flawed...
                    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma...oxicity3.shtml

I can agree, that constant extasy use, meaning 2-3x a week, on high doses, can without a doubt leave side effects, that may last for a very long time. I began to feel effects myself. But i was not only taking extasy i was blowing coke fairly often as well.

But as far as if 8 people were to take the drug, and 3 having severe side effects...
                    That in no way could be based off taking the drug ONE time.
                    This would have to be an example of 8 people who took the drug on MANY occasions on high doses, but not just a few times.

Comment

They all take it a lot though man. The ones that take it daily are the ones that show noticeable side effects. One dude walks right into objects that he looks right at. I'm not saying they shouldn't take it, that is their choice. But it does scare me.

Studies on animals and humans show that a small amount of pot smokers become far angrier, but most feel a calming effect, Weird **** huh. Makes you wonder why you can't just go to a doctor for free and buy whatever drugs he suggests for a decent price. I don't understand why we don't at least have doctor visits and operations covered under national health care. People should have to buy their own drugs, but they should also be able to afford them. If they didn't have to pay for them, drub abuse would sky rocket, obviously.

Comment

Working...
                      X