Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO bias is so pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is HBO Boxing's business model ffs. Idek why people mention it at this point like they've "had it" with it or like its something thats not been around for decades.

Granted its kinda corny but not so bad when they are hyping "your guy" or the guy you like. And its ****ty, but understandable when they are going against "your guy". At the end of the day though its been a overall great thing at helping make HBO fighters & HBO Boxing the gold standard in boxing today. PBC or anyone attempting to unseat HBO would be wise to take a similar strategy with how they hype their guys.

Comment

Did Jim Lampley cry again when Cotto lost?

Comment

Another clear win rendered suspect by baseless non-belief. Wow this is easy, so if I refuse to believe something it means it's not true right?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          Come on now, i bet for Cotto, i lost money

Canelo won clearly
          I had Cotto winning 1 round

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            Hmmmm, something doesn't add up here.....
            lfmao ive been drinking you know what I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by FBLM View Post
              I had the great previledge to enjoy both Boxnation, HBO in HD and it was funny cause both were complete opposite, Boxnation was riding Cotto hard in the early rounds but when it was clear canelo has imposed himself on cotto beyond return for cotto then calmed down.

All in all color commentary is just that, colorful. Take it for what it is.

All the reason boxing fans and true knowledgeable boxing aficionados knows the right man won clearly and by a 9-4, 8-3 type of margin too.
              Say word!
              Last edited by Gonzalez_Boxing; 11-22-2015, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Comment

Walk in the park for Canelo. Cotto did his best, but he was in there against the younger, bigger lion. Everyone gets old. Miguel doesn't belong at middleweight with the big boys. He beat an old Sergio with bad knees. Canelo looked like he didn't really want to hurt the older warrior. The scorecards were bullshit, but if you think Cotto should've won...pass the spliff, homie!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Did Jim Lampley cry again when Cotto lost?
                    i want to know the same thing..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr America View Post
                      honestly it's worse in the uk

they were ballriding cotto the first 4 rounds then after the 5th had canelo ahead

i was like was that a 10-5 round then?
                      Hahaha, I think I was watching the same channel as you.

Comment

Working...
                      X