Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG's Coach: Canelo Has No Leg To Stand On With 155!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    and Oscar said "GGG-Canelo HAS to happen"

and Ward's people said "we want to fight the best", and then get rejected from NSAC for submitting a dummy as opponent

I dont know why you get so hung up about every single word that comes out about GGG. Ward said he would be heavyweight champ by 2016, yet I dont see you in 15 threads every day about that.

Whatever your issue is with GGG, you really need to come to terms with it. Im sure BigPoppa thanks you for the traffic, but man its getting tiring. You're like a broken record...... "BUT BUT BUT BUT ABEL SAID DOE BUT BUT BUT".......
    Ward just stepped up to fight Kovalev.

I could BUT BUT BUT BUT about that for awhile, like a broken record.....

..... especially considering the subject is about the fact that Golovkin doesn't seem to make much of an effort to land fights like that.

But I wont

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Ward just stepped up to fight Kovalev.

I could BUT BUT BUT BUT about that for awhile, like a broken record.....

..... especially considering the subject is about the fact that Golovkin doesn't seem to make much of an effort to land fights like that.

But I wont
      really? the fight is signed? whats the date?

Or did you mean "they MIGHT fight, sometime next year, maybe, assuming Ward can fight 3 slobs first"

Because if you are claiming that Ward is fighting Kovalev, you must be privvy to info the rest of the world doesnt know about........
      Last edited by OnePunch; 10-27-2015, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=QballLobo;16172451]The WBC is not going to strip Canelo with potential fights on Cinco de Mayo and Mexican Independence day next year so that GGG can defend them on HBO after those horrible PPV numbers. Sorry but if GGG wants the fight he will come down to 155.
        Abel learned two weekends ago how little leverage they have and what a real draw GGG is.
        I think after the fight on Nov. 21 Canelo will petition the WBC to let him have a few defenses at the full middleweight limit and it will be granted and there is nothing GGG can do about it. Sucks for him but boxing is a business at the end of the day.[/QUOT

i Would not be surprised to see Canelo and Cotto fight 2x's. Especially if the fight is close. Also Hearing Pac 's last fight is in late April, Why not move it to Cinco de Mayo Weekend against Canelo for Huge Money. (Assuming Canelo Wins. ) Then Canelo could fight GGG on September 16th weekend again for big money. Plus there is always a chance Mayweather comes out of retirement cause he isn't getting the attention. Alot of Options for Canelo -Cotto winer . especially if it is Canelo. He would definitely be the A -side against GGG.

Comment

• Anybody who is actually backing up Canelo and his 155 catch weight demand is a ****** ass nut sucker lmao.

The dude is CLEARLY big enough for 160. Demanding a 155 catch weight, a weight we dont even know if GGG can make, is clear as day Canelo trying to duck out of the fight.

Comment

• little ggg cotto is going to win the fight stop worrying about canelo he will not fight you but if you want to make some real money and ppv numbers I suggest you use your head for once and tke the terms cotto will give you

Comment

• Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
              anybody who is actually backing up ggg and his 164 catch weight demand is a ****** ass nut sucker lmao.

The dude is clearly big enough for 168. Demanding a 164 catch weight, a weight we dont even know if ward can make, is clear as day ggg trying to duck out of the fight.
              ftfy......

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                ftfy......
                Oh wait has golovkin been fighting 164 for the past 3 fights? No? Then shut the **** up.

Comment

because he doesnt have to. He can if he wants to, but he does not have to.

Not everyone is a thirsty as you are.
                  Thirsty? Da fuk u talking about?? U make no sense!!
                  Well if he doesnt "HAVE TOO" Then shut the hell up and move on to fight guys who pose no threat and mean absolutely nothing to his resume!! Forget PPV, keep fighting on HBO (Not knocking HBO) till everyone forgets who u are, cause the level of compotition is close to none and noone wants to see u nomore!!
                  Thats the lamest excuse I've heard in my life!! Cause he doesnt have to... PAAALEASEEEE
                  Last edited by xpsm24; 10-27-2015, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xpsm24 View Post
                    Thirsty? Da fuk u talking about?? U make no sense!!
                    Well if he doesnt "HAVE TOO" Then shut the hell up and move on to fight guys who pose no threat and mean absolutely nothing to his resume!! Forget PPV, keep fighting on HBO till everyone forgets who u are, vuade the level of compotition is close to none and noone wants to see u nomore!! Thats the lamest excuse I've heard in my life!!
                    as the mandatory challenger, he has the right to demand that he be allowed to weigh in at the division limit of 160 pounds. That is his right.

Now should he choose, in the interests of money or exposure, to waive that right, then thats up to him. But make no mistake, its his call......

And Canelo has the right, even though he is paying 3% (or therebouts) to the WBC for the chance to have the belt, to then vacate that belt instead of fighting GGG.

Its nice when people have choices......

Personally, I hope a deal can be made. I'd love to see GGG push Canelos face in and have this whole catchweight nonsense backfire, just like it did for Broner, when he thought he was draining Porter into a dead man.

GGG has a mean streak when he feels he has been disrespected, and if he has to drain down to an uncomfortable weight, rest assured he will make Canelo pay for it in the ring.....
                    Last edited by OnePunch; 10-27-2015, 10:11 AM.

Comment

as the mandatory challenger, he has the right to demand that he be allowed to weigh in at the division limit of 160 pounds. That is his right.

Now should he choose, in the interests of money or exposure, to waive that right, then thats up to him. But make no mistake, its his call......

And Canelo has the right, even though he is paying 3% (or therebouts) to the WBC for the chance to have the belt, to then vacate that belt instead of fighting GGG.

Its nice when people have choices......

Personally, I hope a deal can be made. I'd love to see GGG push Canelos face in and have this whole catchweight drama backfire, just like it did for Broner, when he thought he was draining Porter into a dead man.
                      He REALLY doesnt have an option, if he wants his carrer to flourish and keeps thinking hes the A side to these guys!!

Comment

Working...
                      X