No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Robert Guerrero Lands on BoxNation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Am calm couldn't be better, if nobody subscribe and pay Boxingnation then SKYSPORTS would have no choice but to put those fights on SKYSPORTS 1,2,3 or 4 like they use to do years before, Why would they when they can get people to pay an extra £10 per month to watch it on primetime or boxingnation? If they get their budget and priorities right then boxingnation should be free.

That's not the case since Sky launched the F1 channel they've had to cut back their bugget for sports like boxing.

No boxnation = at least 70% less fights from the States, that's not even including all the cards they show from Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
      That's not the case since Sky launched the F1 channel they've had to cut back their bugget for sports like boxing.

No boxnation = at least 70% less fights from the States, that's not even including all the cards they show from Germany.
      Am guessing you are agreeing with me, since they have move their budget onto other sports, like I said if they have their budget right then we should get all this fights or a boxing channel for free not on PPV or having to pay for channels like boxingnation, it's the principle behind it for me not the money.

Comment

Am guessing you are agreeing with me, since they have move their budget onto other sports, like I said if they have their budget right then we should get all this fights or a boxing channel for free not on PPV or having to pay for channels like boxingnation, it's the principle behind it for me not the money.
        LOL No, Look channels like ESPN and BN are independent channels available through the Sky platform. They have nothing to do with Sky so no matter what Sky does with their budget allocation they wouldn't be able to show their content for free.

Sky could allocate a larger budget to boxing and acquire more TV rights for the UK for overseas cards but even before they launched the F1 channel they weren't showing most of the big stateside cards as most of their budget was spent on the domestic scene.

Competition is good in any arena. As a boxing fan I can't knock BN for dedicating a whole channel to the sport I love. This is something I appreciate and will continue to support the fact is that without BN I would get to see a lot less live boxing.

Comment

This doesn't really bother me. I don't have Boxnation and in all honesty I don't think I need it. We have the internet now.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
            LOL No, Look channels like ESPN and BN are independent channels available through the Sky platform. They have nothing to do with Sky so no matter what Sky does with their budget allocation they wouldn't be able to show their content for free.

Sky could allocate a larger budget to boxing and acquire more TV rights for the UK for overseas cards but even before they launched the F1 channel they weren't showing most of the big stateside cards as most of their budget was spent on the domestic scene.

Competition is good in any arena. As a boxing fan I can't knock BN for dedicating a whole channel to the sport I love. This is something I appreciate and will continue to support the fact is that without BN I would get to see a lot less live boxing.

Cool, am not bothered by boxingnation. I watch all my boxing for free thanks to the 21st century.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
              This doesn't really bother me. I don't have Boxnation and in all honesty I don't think I need it. We have the internet now.
              Pretty much...

Comment

To all the knockers of Boxnation surely this shows it really is THE channel for boxing and for a tenner a month what a bargain.
                I cant beleive people knock this channel who claim to be boxing fans

Comment

BoxNation doesn't have HD though do they? Watching on Primetime was as bad as streaming a fight so why pay for such poor quality?

Comment

Pretty much...
                    Well both of you can remember that and keep quiet the next time you want to piss and moan about what fights do and do not get made.

Comment

Amir khan is going over to boxnation as well right?

Comment

Working...
                      X