No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dib vs. Franco Title Clash Set For March 1 on ESPN FNF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dib vs. Franco Title Clash Set For March 1 on ESPN FNF

Lou DiBella of DiBella Entertainment and 50 Cent of SMS Promotions will come together to put on an ESPN Friday Night Fights card on March 1, at MGM Grand at Foxwoods. In the main event, SMS Promotions IBF Featherweight Champion Billy "The Kid" Dib (35-1, 21KO's) looks to defend his title against Cuban Olympian and IBF #3 rated Luis Franco (11-1, 7KO's).

[Click Here To Read More]

is franco any good?

Comment

I'm confused. Frank lost an IBF eliminator against Mauricio Munoz... and he's getting the title shot?
      Somebody drop the knowledge on me

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
        is franco any good?
        Well at least is not boring. This guy Franco is a come forward brave boxer from Cuba. He beat Gamboa 2/2 in amateur, but it seems like is not going to make to the top on profetional game. Sill a very brave kid!

Comment

This is a pretty good matchup for Friday Night Fights.

Comment

[QUOTE=hougigo;12943574]I'm confused. Frank lost an IBF eliminator against Mauricio Munoz... and he's getting the title shot?
            Somebody drop the knowledge on me[Mauricio is injured so the automatic next is Franco, but on that one I so Franco winning, that fight was on Argentina. You dont want to go to Argentina. to fight one of those local fighters]

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I'm confused. Frank lost an IBF eliminator against Mauricio Munoz... and he's getting the title shot?
              Franco dint loss that fight, but the fight was on Argentina. Mauricio is injured so this made Franco the 1 contender automati...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                He was robbed. The right guy is getting the title shot

Comment

Originally posted by Samsrealtor View Post
                  Well at least is not boring. This guy Franco is a come forward brave boxer from Cuba. He beat Gamboa 2/2 in amateur, but it seems like is not going to make to the top on profetional game. Sill a very brave kid!
                  Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Just started watching the fight on Youtube. I've never seen Franco fight before. I have to agree that he doesn't appear like he has what it takes to be a top guy, but he's fun to watch. Luis likes to box and slip punches, but will then go toe-to-toe for long stretches. He definitely likes to mix it up. Franco reminds me a little of the old-school Cubans.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Samsrealtor

Quote:

Originally Posted by PBP

Just started watching the fight on Youtube. I've never seen Franco fight before. I have to agree that he doesn't appear like he has what it takes to be a top guy, but he's fun to watch. Luis likes to box and slip punches, but will then go toe-to-toe for long stretches. He definitely likes to mix it up. Franco reminds me a little of the old-school Cubans.
                    Mares can box too but look what he does once he knows he drew you into a war. Same for Guerrero since his new adopted style. Oh btw Gamboa too... He was polishing his recklessness but went to his old ways vs Farenas.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X