Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye releases fitness DVD. LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't knock the guys physique but is it me or does he looks like he has gyno?

Comment

Don't know what ya'll laughing at but this is a smart hustle and something I don't understand why a lot of athletes don't get into fitness. Look at Terrell Owens. Dude had the physic of a Greek god and instead of launching a fitness program/gym, he invested in a darn barbershop. He could have just endorsed a sports drink for goodness sake.

Imagine how financially sound it would be for some of our favorite boxers to get into training, fitness gear, dietary supplements, etc. All these boxers and no one has invested in an boxing apparel line? Pacquiao could have his own glove line, trunks, shoes, etc. Not endorsements, but his OWN line. People would eat that up based on his popularity alone. Just look at Michael Jordan and his shoe line, which stems from his basketball career. His other ventures have failed miserably because he tries to enter markets he has no knowledge of. If more boxers invested in ventures centered around boxing they'd probably stay richer longer.

I was actually hoping Floyd would out with something like this. Guys at the gyms I frequent and some of the BS forum members always talk about his training regimen. He could make a killing selling the "Money May" workout instead of stupid hats and t-shirts.

They could do fitness programs, workshops for the youth looking to get into boxing, etc. I hate seeing boxers go broke and selling all their memorabilia (Holyfield). No way that should happen to the greats. Sorry for rambling.

Much success to Haye and I'd like to see other top boxers follow suit business wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
        I was actually hoping Floyd would out with something like this. Guys at the gyms I frequent and some of the BS forum members always talk about his training regimen. He could make a killing selling the "Money May" workout instead of stupid hats and t-shirts.
        Yeah, it would be cool to see something like that from Floyd. Maybe he could also put out a mitt routine DVD and not let "Coach Rick" be the only one making money off of what the Mayweathers made famous.

I'm having a laugh at Haye not because of the idea but because he's doing a Tae Bo style workout. Should have put out a weightlifting routine instead.
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-11-2012, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Can't knock the guys physique but is it me or does he looks like he has gyno?
          It does, the 14lbs he lost on that TV show probably has something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

WTF...............

I still cant decide which video is gayer, Haye's or Oscar's.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
              Wlad is laughing his ass off some where
              I bet David Hayes laughing his ass off all the way to the bank...

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                It's his style, he's an explosive counter-puncher goes hard for 3 mins and recuperates between rounds.
                He goes hard for 3 punches.

Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
                Don't know what ya'll laughing at but this is a smart hustle and something I don't understand why a lot of athletes don't get into fitness. Look at Terrell Owens. Dude had the physic of a Greek god and instead of launching a fitness program/gym, he invested in a darn barbershop. He could have just endorsed a sports drink for goodness sake.

Imagine how financially sound it would be for some of our favorite boxers to get into training, fitness gear, dietary supplements, etc. All these boxers and no one has invested in an boxing apparel line? Pacquiao could have his own glove line, trunks, shoes, etc. Not endorsements, but his OWN line. People would eat that up based on his popularity alone. Just look at Michael Jordan and his shoe line, which stems from his basketball career. His other ventures have failed miserably because he tries to enter markets he has no knowledge of. If more boxers invested in ventures centered around boxing they'd probably stay richer longer.
                It requires big investments though and there's too much competition, the market is already saturated. Hardcore boxing fans wouldn't buy that gear because it wouldn't be of the same quality as established brands like everlast, grant, reyes, winning or ringside. And casual fans would be put off by the price, if they can get a $20 glove they're not gonna pay double just because it says "Pacman" or "Money May" on it.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                is it me or does he looks like he has gyno?
                Nah you're just a jealous bird chested mother****a.

Comment

He cashing in from his mainstream fame from 'I'm a celebrity' can't blame him really but I would prefer him to make a living from boxing.

Comment

He's a businessman now and has been for sometime!

Comment

Apparently the whole DVD is 100 minutes long. That's a lot of content.

Comment

Working...
                      X