Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Floyd's win over Marquez look after JMM's 3rd Pacquiao fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Yes .... another name dropping ..... Floyd picked on Marquez. Go check Boxrec or something to know which division they belonged as the REAL BOXING Fans who are not wearing blinders know the truth ...... Floyd fans can't think objectively on this one unfortunately and are somehow trying to change history on a fight that has been a black mark on their hero for years now! lol!
    Such irony.

Tell me son, what division was JMM in when Pac fought him for the 3td time? What about Bradley? What about JMM for a 4th time? Is Rios up next? What division is he in?

Now tell me son, what division is Pac in?

Now, either you're ****ing stupid, biased as hell, or just trolling like the cowardly pactarts do.

Either way stfu… nobody gives a **** what you think anyway. For the record Mayweather vs JMM was a garbage fight.

Funny how you want to cry like a b*tch when it comes to Floyd though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
      Um, Floyd got criticized too. But what has Escobedo done at 130 since then compared to what Marquez was able to do at "the weight he shouldn't have been"?

The main gripe was that "Marquez isn't a welterweight" But he just smacked around Pacquiao at welterweight a year ago so badly that they need ANOTHER rematch.
      It doesn't mean Marquez was ready to fight a 146lbs fighter when he had just moved up to 135lbs! lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Such irony.

Tell me son, what division was JMM in when Pac fought him for the 3td time? What about Bradley? What about JMM for a 4th time? Is Rios up next? What division is he in?

Now, either you're ****ing stupid, biased as hell, or just trolling like the cowardly pactarts do.

Either way stfu… nobody gives a **** what you think anyway. For the record Mayweather vs JMM was a garbage fight.

It doesn't mean Marquez was ready to fight a 146lbs fighter when he had just moved up to 135lbs! lol!

By the way, if you read my posts back then, I had said, Manny shouldn't be picking on Marquez (#3) .... I'm consistent!

"For the record Mayweather vs JMM was a garbage fight." So what's your problem if you agree?

Comment

• let's not forget that Mayweather is much bigger than JMM whereas Manny isn't.

Comment

Marquez had been weighing in as a welterweight on fight night since his 130 lb days.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Such irony.

What a cogent argument.

Comment

Marquez had been weighing in as a welterweight on fight night since his 130 lb days.
                So if a 130lbs fighter comes in at 141lbs+ on fight night they are considered a WW to you? Funny post ... this one will have me laughing all night long!

Comment

• Originally posted by OptimusWolf View Post
                  let's not forget that Mayweather is much bigger than JMM whereas Manny isn't.
                  Manny was 150 with his fight with Bradley, while Floyd was 150 with his fight with Ortiz and sub 150 against Cotto. If Both Floyd and Manny weigh in at 150 at fight night, how is one of them the bigger for Marquez if they both weigh the same? Being Taller is one thing, being heaver is another.

Comment

So if a 130lbs fighter comes in at 141lbs+ on fight night they are considered a WW to you? Funny post ... this one will have me laughing all night long!
                    No but youre acting like Marquez is just soooo small Big mean Floyd!

Comment

No but youre acting like Marquez is just soooo small Big mean Floyd!
                      This is what they do. The try to make Floyd out to be some huge dude so that they can discredit Floyd's complete schooling of Marquez because it makes Marquez's schooling of Pac not so embarrasing.

Comment

Working...
                      X