No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Vows KO: My Hayemaker Will Smack Chisora's Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Vows KO: My Hayemaker Will Smack Chisora's Chin

Former WBA heavyweight champion David Haye has promised a knockout ending on July 14th at at Upton Park. He goes head to head with his British rival, Dereck Chisora. In a February press conference in Germany, they traded punches before a shocked crowd of observers. Haye even fought Chisora's trainer Don Charles and broke the trainer's jaw with one of his signature "Hayemakers."

[Click Here To Read More]

i agree Chisora is getting ko'd

Comment

Will this fight even be televised in the US? I want to watch it in HD not some crappy stream.

Comment

Chisora is getting laid out

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
          Will this fight even be televised in the US? I want to watch it in HD not some crappy stream.
          I think it's being shown on Epix

Comment

They cetrainly did not ' trade blows' as far as i could see haye was the one dishing out the blows and chisora was eating them, then running about shouting about a glass, a gun and burning someone

Comment

Originally posted by Mr E Mann View Post
              I think it's being shown on Epix

Correct, Sir.

Comment

I'm going to suscribe to Epix for this fight. However how have their other events been?

Constant HD ? is it even in HD ? I guess we'll find out after the fight.

Comment

uh you already clocked the man clean with your best shot

no glove
                  glass bottle in hand
                  after chisora had just taken hundreds of punches and boxed 12 rounds against vitali

chisora via decision on activity. haye's fleetness and lack of activity will extend this one to the cards. chisora applies good pressure, but not good enough to stop haye.

it should be an exciting event, if not an exciting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Correct, Sir.

as an american who cant even get epix on his cable plan i can say with confidence that EPIX is a marginal network at best

again, even if i want to pay the money, i cant get epix. my cable provider does not carry it. i have comcast // xfinity. it's the largest and most popular cable provider in the states.

if i want to watch this biotch i gotta get it on a river
                    and you know damn well i'll watch it

Comment

Working...
                    X