No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans a Showcase Performance With Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans a Showcase Performance With Bradley

Manny Pacquiao wants to deliver something special when he fights Timothy Bradley on June 9.

The Filipino star intends to erase the taste of his narrow victory over Juan Manuel Marquez in November last year.

"It's really important because, of course, everybody knows my last fight was very close," Pacquiao said in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man The fight is just around the corner. Can`t wait to see the pacmonster in action again against a young, hungry fighter. This gon be good!!

Comment

I see it now, Pacquiao singing Gospel music with a Gospel choir backing him up as he walks down the aisle towards the ring..

Comment

Would be too sick if Pac knocked out Bradley.

Comment

I'm hoping for a retirement party...the congroidsman can ride off into the sunset and watch his ATG stock keep rising.

Comment

This should be a great fight.

Comment

I can't figure out what Bradley wants to do when the bell rings. He obviously wants to win the fight, but how? Is he going to box and use intelligent pressure or is he going to be reckless and stay at Pacquiao's chest? Either way, he should be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                I can't figure out what Bradley wants to do when the bell rings. He obviously wants to win the fight, but how? Is he going to box and use intelligent pressure or is he going to be reckless and stay at Pacquiao's chest? Either way, he should be careful.
                Try to keep turning him and don't let him establish a comfortable distance for his in and out style would be a good place to start. The worst place to be in the world is squared up with Pac at the distance he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P50 View Post
                  Would be too sick if Pac knocked out Bradley.
                  Holt nearly did and Witter is Tims big win , why should Pac not beat him easy ? why do you think they chose Bradley ? Tim is smaller and looked not real flash at the weight and has little power and punches wide with his head stuck up , this is lot higher class than what Bradley has been in with .

I know he looked confident on 24/7 , his dad dropped a rock on him and Tim said he will win , why dont you go bet some real money on Bradley you should get odds .

Comment

God couldn't save Marquez, that is all.

Comment

Working...
                    X