Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

What ya think of this lads?

Never been a big call of duty fan only coz i've been ****e at them but i'm quite decent at this one.

Usually used to get slaughtered on all the others but do decent on this one.

Think they've made the game a bit easier for players like myself who just run around non stop running and gunning.

Also love the jump thing they've added to it.

The jump is cool and was much needed. after playing titanfall, you realise how much it adds to the game...for how limited that game was it definitely had some epic movement.

it's definitely a better cod than cod ghosts which was horrible.

Comment

I lost interest after COD 3. I'm currently playing Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
        I lost interest after COD 3. I'm currently playing Destiny
        You serious? I personally think CoD4/CoD2 were the best CoD's, I was a huge fan of MW2 too but I don't think the maps were great for competitive play and airstrikes began to get OP.

MW3/Ghosts were HORRIBLE.

I had high hopes for Destiny but it looks very basic and arcadey in many ways. The content is probably good though.

Comment

I'm halfway into the campaign right now and the graphics are phenomenal.

They were underwhelming in the beginning, but once **** goes down in the story, it goes the **** down.

Multiplayer is basically the same except you have the jet pack jump, dodge, and some extra gadgets like invisibility and there are probably others I don't know about yet. I'm trying to finish the campaign before I go all out in multiplayer.

Comment

I'll stick with MW3

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              You serious? I personally think CoD4/CoD2 were the best CoD's, I was a huge fan of MW2 too but I don't think the maps were great for competitive play and airstrikes began to get OP.

MW3/Ghosts were HORRIBLE.

I had high hopes for Destiny but it looks very basic and arcadey in many ways. The content is probably good though.
              MW2 was gaming gold for me. I liked how I could relate to the Middle East/militant theme because that is what has been going on in reality. MW3 was good but the series took a futuristic turn which, for me, was the dumbest thing that they could've done. I appreciate sci-fi but i like it set in space.

Destiny is more of a storyline that allows interaction at any time from random people. Its a breath of fresh air from the call of duty bullspit that has been released since black ops

Comment

Just finished the campaign.

Damn that **** was anti-climactic. It literally just ended out of nowhere lol

Had a lot of fun up to that point though and the graphics near the end were jaw dropping. Gonna start ranking up online now.

Comment

My nephew is 13 and plays it all the time on PS4. Was thinking of getting him Battlefield 4.

How does B4 compare to COD:AW?

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                    MW2 was gaming gold for me. I liked how I could relate to the Middle East/militant theme because that is what has been going on in reality. MW3 was good but the series took a futuristic turn which, for me, was the dumbest thing that they could've done. I appreciate sci-fi but i like it set in space.

Destiny is more of a storyline that allows interaction at any time from random people. Its a breath of fresh air from the call of duty bullspit that has been released since black ops
                    I get what you mean, i've personally never been a big fan of the futuristic theme in games for some reason. MW3 was when it became clear to everyone, listen Infinity Ward have just stopped giving a ****. They just rehashed the same thing, it was a reskinned MW2. The leap from MW1 to MW2 was bigger because there were clear graphical improvements, the ui was changed big time, loads of different kill streaks/perks were added too.

I only played MW3, because I liked MW2 and the fact that the killstreaks weren't as overpowered oh and the fact that there were loads of cheaters in MW2 at the time but after a short period of time, I just went back to playing Black Ops 1 or CoD4.

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                    My nephew is 13 and plays it all the time on PS4. Was thinking of getting him Battlefield 4.

How does B4 compare to COD:AW?
                    Battlefield 3 when it came out was AWESOME, such a huge leap from previous battlefields but they absolutely messed up when tuning it for competitive play AND for PC their game client (Origin/Battlelog) is a bag of crap. The change from Battlefield 3 to Battlefield 4 wasn't really great but it's still a very good game. The next Battlefield is coming out soon, it'll have a different twist to it though it's not Battlefield 5...has a different name I can't remember now.

Do you like quick fast paced gameplay, on smaller maps where you can jump in the air with rocket boost? Go with CoD:AW.
                    Do you like bigger maps, where it feels like you're in a real war and you have loads of different options, you can drive a tank, fly a helicopter. Go with Battlefield 4.

I personally found Battlefield more fun with friends, CoD are games where you can just have a similar level of fun alone or even with friends. Battlefield relies a bit more on team work for objectives and map control.

Comment

Working...
                    X