No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas: "Angelo Dundee was a cheater!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Atlas: "Angelo Dundee was a cheater!"

I know that the glove slitting controversy after Ali got knocked down by Cooper was controversial but there has never been any proof. I was shocked when Teddy Atlas just called Angelo Dundee a "cheater" right before that minimum weight fight. This man, Atlas, needs to be held to higher levels of announcing ethics.

Have you even seen the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
      Have you even seen the fight?
      Yes, I've seen the fight but what happened in that fight is not the point. My point is that there has never been any proof and Atlas just called Dundee a cheater. He needs to apologize. Even if true, it was never proven. It's just opinion. Atlas is no announcer or journalist. He should get fired and just be a blogger.

Comment

I think him and Bhop just pissed off the filipinos again with the Donaire comments.

Comment

lol..its a free country man..people can say whatever they want...and he did split the gloves

Comment

I dont like Teddy that much anymore but if he split the gloves then hes right.

Comment

I think him and Bhop just pissed off the filipinos again with the Donaire comments.
              what did the pinoys do to piss them off?......have you seen any pinoy calling nonito an atg even on these boards?.....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                what did the pinoys do to piss them off?......have you seen any pinoy calling nonito an atg even on these boards?.....
                Only Bhop and Teddy can answer that, buddy. I have no problem with pinoys. It's funny though that Bhop thinks Mike Jones is the next superstar but he isn't sure about Donaire. I won't say that Donaire is the next big thing but if I have to invest on either boxers I'll put my money of Donaire.

Comment

Only Bhop and Teddy can answer that, buddy. I have no problem with pinoys. It's funny though that Bhop thinks Mike Jones is the next superstar but he isn't sure about Donaire. I won't say that Donaire is the next big thing but if I have to invest on either boxers I'll put my money of Donaire.
                  it was you who implied those people calling nonito an atg were filipinos as if you were sure those over the top comments (if any) came from filipinos....

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
                    I know that the glove slitting controversy after Ali got knocked down by Cooper was controversial but there has never been any proof. I was shocked when Teddy Atlas just called Angelo Dundee a "cheater" right before that minimum weight fight. This man, Atlas, needs to be held to higher levels of announcing ethics.
                    Hold your post to the same standard then.

did teddy atlas actually say "Angelo Dundee was a cheater!" verbatim, or did he just insinuate that Dundee had a sharp object, and dundee was smart, and ali got more time because of split gloves?

Cause when i listened to the broadcast i didn't hear him say "Angelo Dundee was a cheater!"

not saying he didn't, but i didn't hear it... and if he didn't say quote "Angelo Dundee was a cheater!" and the title of your post claims he does, then you sir, should be held accountable for libel, defamation and slander.

lol

Comment

Working...
                    X