No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    This version of Margarito was elite? Seriously?

Cotto is debatable even though he was waxed by Margarito.

Clottey was elite? His best win was a shot Judah.

Morales beat him while he was past it. When Pac fought him the other 2 times he was NO WHERE near elite.

Barerra was elite.

Hatton wasnt elite at that point. The Lazcano fight comes to mind. He was a god win though. But elite? No way man.
    brave words from a fan of a guy who fought fighters small for him where he should be fighting at 160 or above

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      Please explain to my why up until Martinez this bum was Williams best win? I would love to hear your view on this although I know you know where this is going so I expect a Barry Sanders type of side step from you......lol
      Mike you my dude man...lol. We gotta get a radio show poppin again.

But on Williams. We have to keep in mind he beat a Prime, Ready and feared Margarito and that was 3 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
        brave words from a fan of a guy who fought fighters small for him where he should be fighting at 160 or above
        Pauls only lost is to a fighter who stands 5-8 1/2.

Boxing doesnt have height classes.

Boxing doesnt have reach classes.

Nice try.

You're out of you league with me. Let the big boys discuss this. Sit quietly on the sidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by V-3 View Post
          Dude, cut it out.
          Man Tony looked no different than he had in any other point of his career. Now it's convient to try and lie and say he was shot and past him prime but even experts like Dwyer and others admit that was the same toney that we were use to seeing. I actually felt he was better prepared as Garcia is light years ahead of Capitello as far as gameplan, training etc.

Comment

Mike you my dude man...lol. We gotta get a radio show poppin again.

But on Williams. We have to keep in mind he beat a Prime, Ready and feared Margarito and that was 3 years ago.
            Again Margarito looked no different and actually looked better prepared in my opponion as Garcia gave him a beautiful gameplan against Pacquiao. Dude did exactly what you were suppose to do against someone like Manny....and that version that fought Paul was more of a brawler who came forward recklessless (capatillo style).

Comment

Pauls only lost is to a fighter who stands 5-8 1/2.

Boxing doesnt have height classes.

Boxing doesnt have reach classes.

Nice try.

You're out of you league with me. Let the big boys discuss this. Sit quietly on the sidelines.
              well big boys like u are making Boxingscene home of the stupids who are hard to please by fighters who just came from 106 beating the crap out of the big guys and whos who in that division....ur not a boxing fan imho

Comment

Man Tony looked no different than he had in any other point of his career. Now it's convient to try and lie and say he was shot and past him prime but even experts like Dwyer and others admit that was the same toney that we were use to seeing. I actually felt he was better prepared as Garcia is light years ahead of Capitello as far as gameplan, training etc.
                You can't honestly say this with a straight face.

Comment

• imo beating floyd cements Pac as the G.O.A.T.

that's a ****ing former flyweight who just busted up a big ass former welterweight/supermiddle on fight night.

Comment

If you think he was the same fighter that he was when he fought Paul Williams THREE WHOLE years ago, I don't know what to say. I mean, the Cotto and Shane fights took ALOT out of him. I don't care what the experts say, that kind of damage changes fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
                      well big boys like u are making Boxingscene home of the stupids who are hard to please by fighters who just came from 106 beating the crap out of the big guys and whos who in that division....ur not a boxing fan imho
                      Better yet they think since Margarito lost to Mosley that he was shot. News flash.....prior to Williams not only did tony has losses he had TKO stoppage losses as well. He's only prime when he faces their favorite fighter....and conviently they all of the sudden become shot when Manny faces him.

I swear they will lie and say Williams is weight drained and Martinez wars took too much out of him.....when Manny beats his a$$ as well. It's a never ending story with these dudes.

Comment

Working...
                      X