Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll bounce back! I hope...

Comment

Support?

The guy is wasting his money and health on Binge Drinking silly, and doing drugs.

You act like he has been arrested and thrown in prison over false accusations or something.

People think it's cool for people to "Party", and "Have a Laugh".

Well they've obviously never seen a crack addict before or Alcoholic before.

Comment

Our support and our blow.

Comment

His friend is right...After doin all this coke, if he steps into the ring on a competitive level, he's gonna have a heart attack

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
            I hope he doesnt get to the point of depression where he might think about committing suicide. He snorted a bit of coke , wow big deal , how many athletes , celebrities , politicians have come out on the open and admitted to doing coke once in their lifetime.

Just because some dumb jealous ***** took a pic of him (thats what happened right? lol) and probably got some cash for them. Who knows what that whore has done , she might have sucked off a horse but nobody took pictures.
            I dont have twitter , but theres gotta be a way for his fans to show him some love.

Its not like he tried to load his gloves , or he raped somebody , or he killed somebody. Coke is as common these days as ****ing tylenol and advil.

He is not broke , he is prob not addicted. He is promoting young athletes over there , he has money , investments , businesses. But he does look like the kind that doesnt take criticism too well.

I say we show Ricky some love , for all the good fights he gave us , for leaving his heart in the ring. And for all the times he entertained us.

How can we do it , lol? Somebody must know a way.
            hatton needs to switch to weed it's so much better for you than the nose candy.

Comment

Originally posted by southpoor View Post
              I'd be depressed too if i'd been ko'd twice on the street by people who never even stepped into a boxing ring.
              TWice?
              only heard about once, the body builder...

Comment

Working...
              X