Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Ok, I'll debunk your video.

Can you name for me the four categories that are used in scoring a round?
    Effective Aggression – Being aggressive gives the impression of dominance, but unless the boxer is landing shots and not constantly getting countered, it’s not exactly “effective.” Judges look for effective aggression, where the aggressor consistently lands his punches and avoids those from his opponent.

Ring Generalship – The fighter who controls the action and enforces his will and style and stays in the middle of the ring more often.

Defense – How well is a boxer slipping, parrying, and blocking punches? Good defense is important.

Hard and Clean Punches – To the untrained eye, it can appear as if a boxer is landing a lot of shots, when, in fact, most are being blocked or aren’t landing flush. A judge needs to look for hard shots that land clean.

BASICALLY THE SCIENCE OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT

YOU LOSE IN DEFENSE IF YOUR OPPONENT HITS YOU MORE. MEANING HIS DEFENSE IS BETTER SINCE YOU CAN'T HIT HIM.

HARD CLEAN PUNCHES ARE BETTER THAN SOFT TOUCHES.

YOU DON'T HAVE GREAT RING GENERALSHIP IF YOU KEEP ON GETTING HIT MORE THAN YOUR OPPONENT AND KEEPS ON RUNNING AWAY FROM THE CENTER OF THE RING.

EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION IS WHEN YOU CONNECT, IF YOU HAVE AGGRESSION AND YOU DON'T CONNECT AND RATHER GETS TAGGED MORE THAN HIS OPPONENT THEN IT ONLY MEANS HE DOESN'T HAVE EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION.

IN A NUTSHELL, THE MORE PUNCHES YOU LAND IN A BOXING MATCH PER ROUND CONSTITUTES TO THE 4 CRITERIA THAT I HAVE MENTIONED.

# NOW TIME STAMP IT. LET'S SEE WHO WON this round that I believe Pac should have gotten it. YOU ONLY HAVE TO DISPUTE THE PUNCH CONNECTS IN RELATION TO THE 4 CATEGORIES.

# BOXING IS ABOUT CONNECTING. YOU CAN'T HAVE THE 4 CATEGORIES IF YOU CAN'T CONNECT, HENCE, DISPUTE THE SCORED LANDED PUNCHES BASED ON THE VIDEO. DISPUTE IT, IF YOU THINK IT SHOULDN'T BE A SCORE FOR PAC.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Excellent.

So you agree that merely counting punches is not an accurate way to score a fight.

Comment

Excellent.

So you agree that merely counting punches is not an accurate way to score a fight.
        LOLOLOLOL

YOU REALLY HAVE BAD COMPREHENSION

YOU CAN'T HAVE GOOD DEFENSE IF YOUR OPPONENT HITS YOU MORE. MEANING YOUR DEFENSE HAS MORE HOLES. = RELATIVE TO PUNCHES

YOU CAN'T HAVE EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION IF YOU ARE AGGRESSIVE AND CANNOT LAND = RELATIVE TO PUNCH CONNECTS AS WELL

YOU DON'T HAVE GREAT RING GENERALSHIP IF YOU KEEP ON GETTING HIT MORE THAN YOUR OPPONENT AND KEEPS ON RUNNING AWAY FROM THE CENTER OF THE RING. MEANING YOU RAN AWAY FROM THE CENTER SINCE YOU ARE RETREATING MORE, MEANING YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THE CENTER OF THE RING, MEANING YOU CAN'T STAND YOUR GROUND = RELATIVE TO PUNCH CONNECTS AS WELL

EVERYONE KNOWS IN BOXING, THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE MATCH IS THE ONE WHO CONTROLS THE CENTER.

YOU LOSE IN DEFENSE IF YOUR OPPONENT HITS YOU MORE. MEANING HIS DEFENSE IS BETTER SINCE YOU CAN'T HIT HIM.

HARD CLEAN PUNCHES ARE BETTER THAN SOFT SLAP TOUCHES THAT ARE GRACING, ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT ARE ONLY HITTING GLOVES IT SHOULD OBVIOUSLY NOT BE A SCORING BLOW, NO LEVERAGE PUNCHES ARE NOT SCORING BLOWS = THIS IS ABOUT PUNCH CONNECTS AGAIN

HENCE MY PREVIOUS POST,

YOU DON'T HAVE GREAT RING GENERALSHIP IF YOU KEEP ON GETTING HIT MORE THAN YOUR OPPONENT AND KEEPS ON RUNNING AWAY FROM THE CENTER OF THE RING.

EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION IS WHEN YOU CONNECT, IF YOU HAVE AGGRESSION AND YOU DON'T CONNECT AND RATHER GETS TAGGED MORE THAN HIS OPPONENT THEN IT ONLY MEANS HE DOESN'T HAVE EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION.

IN A NUTSHELL, THE MORE PUNCHES YOU LAND IN A BOXING MATCH PER ROUND CONSTITUTES TO THE 4 CRITERIA THAT I HAVE MENTIONED.

# NOW TIME STAMP IT. LET'S SEE WHO WON this round that I believe Pac should have gotten it. YOU ONLY HAVE TO DISPUTE THE PUNCH CONNECTS IN RELATION TO THE 4 CATEGORIES.

# BOXING IS ABOUT CONNECTING. YOU CAN'T HAVE THE 4 CATEGORIES IF YOU CAN'T CONNECT, HENCE, DISPUTE THE SCORED LANDED PUNCHES BASED ON THE VIDEO. DISPUTE IT, IF YOU THINK IT SHOULDN'T BE A SCORE FOR PAC.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• If Pacquiao wasn't able to fight in the usual style that he wanted then Floyd won ring generalship for those rounds.

If Pacquiao wasn't able to land much then Floyd won defense for those rounds.

If Pacquiao was eating flush punches while only flailing away then Floyd won clean punching for those rounds.

If Pacquiao was ineffective with his attack then he lost effective aggression for those rounds.

Comment

If Pacquiao wasn't able to fight in the usual style that he wanted then Floyd won ring generalship for those rounds.

If Pacquiao was eating flush punches while only flailing away then Floyd won clean punching for those rounds.

If Pacquiao was ineffective with his attack then he lost effective aggression for those rounds.
            lololololol

(you) If Pacquiao wasn't able to fight in the usual style that he wanted then Floyd won ring generalship for those rounds.

Who said not having to fight his usual style means he should lose? It's about connecting bud. You definitely making up flowmo rules along the way, AS IF IT'S HOW TO SCORE lol This is THE DUMBEST thing I ever heard. The one who controls the center of the ring, connects and stand his ground more often with less backing down owns ring generalship lmao - THEN TRY TO DISPUTE IT

(you) If Pacquiao wasn't able to land much then Floyd won defense for those rounds.

yes, if it was the case, But the thing is Pac did land more, hence Floyd was weaker in defense. -THEN TRY TO DISPUTE IT

(you) If Pacquiao was eating flush punches while only flailing away then Floyd won clean punching for those rounds.

Flush punches? Flailing away? clean punches? who did more? Dispute the round time stamp it. You are again mistaken without basis or facts. Pac did land more. As I said all you have to do is dispute it. time stamp it or eat crow lol - THEN TRY TO DISPUTE IT

OH, HOW DO YOU WANT PUNCHES TO BE SCORED. SOLID CRISP CLEAN PUNCHES 2 POINTS? WHILE JUST A NORMAL CONNECT IS 1? DO YOU AGREE OR YOU WANT A SOLID BLOW TO HAVE MORE POINTS SAY 3 OR 4 POINTS OR 2 IS ENOUGH?

(you) If Pacquiao was ineffective with his attack then he lost effective aggression for those rounds

You are deluded, pac was the effective one since he did land more, hence, he had better effective agression. - THEN TRY TO DISPUTE IT

YOU KEEP ON MAKING UP NONSENSICAL THEORIES OF WHAT HAPPENED. TIME STAMP IT THEN LET'S SEE WHO LANDED MORE.

# DISPUTE IT OR ARE YOU FRIGHTENED TO KNOW THE TRUTH?

# TIME STAMP IT BUD

# I THINK YOU CAN'T SINCE THE TRUTH IS OBVIOUSLY WITH PAC

# STOP DELAYING. PUSSAY MUCH?

# VIDEO DON'T LIE

# we have established scoring criteria now dispute it

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

If Pacquiao wasn't able to fight in the usual style that he wanted then Floyd won ring generalship for those rounds.

so you put all the onus on pac to do something and if he doesn't meet your subjective standards floyd automatically wins? this is not how you score fights. past fights have zero influence on scoring a particular fight. it was pac vs floyd not pac vs past pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                so you put all the onus on pac to do something and if he doesn't meet your subjective standards floyd automatically wins? this is not how you score fights. past fights have zero influence on scoring a particular fight. it was pac vs floyd not pac vs past pac.
                Daggum, boxing matches a scored a very specific way in each round. You keep talking about the punches that landed rather than talking about rounds won. Manny had his moments, everyone agrees. However, those moments do not mean he won rounds. if he didn't win rounds, he didn't win the fight.

It's ok to hate Floyd, but what you, Spoon23 and a few others are doing is utterly pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Daggum, boxing matches a scored a very specific way in each round. You keep talking about the punches that landed rather than talking about rounds won. Manny had his moments, everyone agrees. However, those moments do not mean he won rounds. if he didn't win rounds, he didn't win the fight.

It's ok to hate Floyd, but what you, Spoon23 and a few others are doing is utterly pathetic.
                  What is glaringly pathetic is after 118,000 viewers 387 pages of this epic thread not a single Floyd fan has been able to dispute intelligently, these videos of this thread that you yourself can't even dispute to this day lmao

That's the worst kind of pathetic hahahaha

WALK THE WALK, TALK THE TALK... PFFFFFT NOTHING...

Only proves one thing, that...

Unless, you want to prove me wrong. Here's one video. try to dispute it if you can BIG DUNN, that is if you got the balls to get back to the lions den again.

#TIME STAMP IT BUD

# DISPUTE AWAY 'IF YOU CAN'

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Welcome back brah! Just for the record, I would never do that. I never even gave you a red karma in your life as you did to me lmao

You flowmos should realize to accept your mistakes and man-up as grown ass men that you are.

Here eat some humble pie buddy. learn from your mistakes hahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      :
                      HAHAHAHAHAHA!

AFTER EATING SOME HUMBLE PIE..

HOW ABOUT SOME CROW HAHAHAHAHAHA!

THANKS FOR MAKING A THREAD JUST FOR ME. DEEPLY APPRECIATED BUD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Working...
                      X