No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Postol Prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    So, you're turning like Chocha Vista now? Quoting your own picks cause you got it right? We ain't coo no moe, mang!

PS Im just hatin' cause I got it wrong.
    If Chollo gets this Jacobs pick right, I'm going to model my life after him. He will be known as The Prophet Chollo.

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    Yea Freedom had an alt that did the exact same thing..He hated Fury but his proven alt was a fan
    FFS... Lol. So sad, it's disturbing. Sometimes, my wife reads over my shoulder as I type on here and she can't believe that grown men spend their time doing some of the things guys like Freedom do. Or, the fact that I'm on here arguing with them. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      If Chollo gets this Jacobs pick right, I'm going to model my life after him. He will be known as The Prophet Chollo.

FFS... Lol. So sad, it's disturbing. Sometimes, my wife reads over my shoulder as I type on here and she can't believe that grown men spend their time doing some of the things guys like Freedom do. Or, the fact that I'm on here arguing with them. Lol
      God save us all if he gets his pick right. He'll think he's the most knowledgeable man in boxing history. Pretty pathetic watching him bump his own threads.

"Look guys, I predicted something right."

It goes with what your wife says about this place.

Comment

Working...
      X