No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux's Promoter Aims For Canelo Showdown in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love the fight.

I hope Lemieux vs Saunders happens for the title and Lemiuex wins first. Then Canelo vs Lemiux in May then a unification fight in Sept 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
      I'm not here to argue with people but Canelo would have to box with him to win the fight. I just don't see him trade with David and comes out victorious. David has good timing and can nail anybody if his punches land. Usually, when he trades, he does land and that's why he has a high KO ratio.
      Remember, if Oscar thought it would be a walk in the park for Canelo, he would have made it a long time ago.
      Canelo's inside game is nasty, I can't deny David is one of the hardest punchers, but I can tell you this, the only dude who can trade with Canelo toe to toe is Golovkin, that's how nasty Canelo's inside game is. David telegraphs his punches miles away, and his defense is poor as hell, where Canelo uses a lot of upper body movement to dodge punches.

Like I said, I'm starving to see this fight, hope it gets made as a pre-hype Canelo vs GGG fight.

Comment

all of the a sides go through this, people calling them out......

Comment

This fight would defiantly be better than the Liam Smith fight!

Comment

Working...
          X