Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please maravilla retire! Chavez ruined you!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez really messed this guy up, I actually had Murray winning this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
      Chavez really messed this guy up, I actually had Murray winning this fight
      yea the 3 punches chavez landed messed up martinez, not being 38 years old and having over 50 fights, not at all...

Comment

Martinez's age is catching up to him

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          so you are saying the leg damage the broke hand and the surgeries and more to come MEAN NOTHING JUST WOW. ONLY BOXINGSCENE WILL YOU FIND THESE MORONS
          lol they wont understand this.

I even seen some clown say the floor hurt Martinez LOL who put Martinez on the floor,

Before Chavez Fight

No broken bones
          No surgery needed
          punch resistance

After Chavez
          Broken Hand
          Multiple Surgery needed
          Punch Resistance gone
          Counseling needed

Chavez ruined Martinez, Martinez will go on and embarrasses him self and people would start doubting the legitimacy of him even being on the p4p list to begin with (which is already starting to happen), meanwhile chavez will go on and become better and better.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            so you are saying the leg damage the broke hand and the surgeries and more to come MEAN NOTHING JUST WOW. ONLY BOXINGSCENE WILL YOU FIND THESE MORONS
            I hope you're not serious because that would be...embarassing.

And if you are..and lets assume I am then YES!! That's what I'm saying. Because EVERYBODY knows Sergio had a career altering injury to his left hand prior to Jr (fyi, he's missing a damn knuckle in his left hand) AND he came IN with the injury for jr. That's why they called it a "prior injury". So what did Chavez Jr do exactly? Martinez breaking his hand on his face means Chavez took something out of him? >__>...... This is not taking boxing law into account as well. Boxing Article 1WC states the dominated shall hereby be considered soul less for the rest of his career. Any bad performances in the future by the dominator will thus be credited to age and wear and tear. Get informed bro. Do you even lift?

P.S. Sergio is legit 38+ (as previously mentioned by a poster who I'm sure has verified this as correct..he wouldnt make this up)

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              How do you ruin somebody by getting beat up by that person 11 and a half rounds out of 12?

Good question. The answer is: you don't.

Only blind Chavez fans will claim that Martinez was ruined by Chavez Jr.
              The fact is... Martinez is 38 years old and shop-worn. He's on the downside of his career. But he still had enough to give Chavez Jr. the schooling of his life, which is what happens when you've been spoonfed inferior opposition for over 40 professional fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                yea the 3 punches chavez landed messed up martinez, not being 38 years old and having over 50 fights, not at all...
                or knee surgery and a broken hand in round 2 of this fight....Sergio just a bum

Comment

Originally posted by BudHeavy View Post
                  lol they wont understand this.

I even seen some clown say the floor hurt Martinez LOL who put Martinez on the floor,

Before Chavez Fight

No broken bones
                  No surgery needed
                  punch resistance

After Chavez
                  Broken Hand
                  Multiple Surgery needed
                  Punch Resistance gone
                  Counseling needed

Chavez ruined Martinez, Martinez will go on and embarrasses him self and people would start doubting the legitimacy of him even being on the p4p list to begin with (which is already starting to happen), meanwhile chavez will go on and become better and better.
                  Broke his nose in the Barker fight, had a lingering leg injury for the prior last year and broke his elbow 7 days before the Macklin fight. You were saying though?

Comment

Working...
                  X