Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUMORED Danny Garcia to withdrawl from Judah Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting good.

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post
      On another note anyone wanna bet me on this fight? ill take Zab judah stopping Garcia for 250,000,000
      I'll take it.

Comment

I doubt it.....

Comment

Alot of trash talk now so does garcia get full credit after he stops judah?

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
            No, not really, it's Zab after all. I never even saw Khan fans give it that much credibility. If he stops Matthysse then sure, he gets a ton of respect from me

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
              Full credit for beating Zab ****in Judah? Seriously?

Dude may have eeked out a decision against Matthyse, but he's still a mental midget who got sodomized by Khan and looked like **** winning the title against Mabuza. Was on the canvas in all of the above fights.

He beat a prospect in Vernon Paris, and now fighters that beat Judah get some "credit?"

The dude comes up short every time he steps up. Who did he beat? Going 1-1 with Spinks is the most notable thing he ever did for god's sake.

****in' American Audley Harrisson at this point. His mouth gets people on the bandwagon and embarrasses them every time.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                And keeping that Feb date??? No
                Matthyse fought less than a round and wasn't hurt. He's already in shape. He has 15 days to make weigh again. Why not?

I can't imagine Judah would have trained any differently to fight Matthyse. But I guess Judah might not want to fight Matthyse again though.

Comment

I'm sure Matthysse would like a full training camp for a Judah rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Full credit for beating Zab ****in Judah? Seriously?

Dude may have eeked out a decision against Matthyse, but he's still a mental midget who got sodomized by Khan and looked like **** winning the title against Mabuza. Was on the canvas in all of the above fights.

He beat a prospect in Vernon Paris, and now fighters that beat Judah get some "credit?"

The dude comes up short every time he steps up. Who did he beat? Going 1-1 with Spinks is the most notable thing he ever did for god's sake.

****in' American Audley Harrisson at this point. His mouth gets people on the bandwagon and embarrasses them every time.
                    Lol this is the same as the morales fight everybody talks like morales is gonna win then he gets laid out and garcia gets no credit that's cool tho nobody is beating garcia at 140 and I'm sticking to that.

Comment

LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                      X