Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Demolishes Sillakh With Deadly KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That fight between Kovalev and Stevenson will go down in history.

Comment

Wow! Hbo has there new monster. That's special power.

Comment

So now it gets interesting. Kovalev smashes his guy faster than Stevenson ends Belew, but maybe that was because Belew is better than Sillakh. And who has the best chin? I don't remember Kovalev getting tested in the few fights I've seen of his, but we know Darnell Boone stopped Stevenson early. And both fighters can be hit. One thing we do know, it will be an amazing fight between the 2 while it lasts. And someone said Ward. Yeah, Kovalev/Stevenson then the winner gets Ward. 2014 could be monumental for LHWs and boxing in general.

Bring it.

Comment

Stevenson can't beat Kovalev.

Kovalev can box, Stevenson can't. That is the difference between the two.

Stevenson does have the equalizer with his power, but he can't beat box where he has to set up Kovalev. It would be a good fight, but I would pick Kovalev to ko Stevenson.

Comment

Kovalev landed his first damaging punch behind the head of Sill. He didn't do it deliberately, it just happened because of the way Sill turned.

Stevenson rocked Bellew with a shot to the chin, but Bellew almost landed a counter left hook in return.

Both dispatched two capable guys, but guys inferior to them. I think that this fight needs to get made. The time is now.

Comment

Kovalev has quickly become my favorit boxer, one of the few men that scares me a littel

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                The "odd" punch? Kovalev's punches are far from odd. He lands them and when he does you go night night. He kills B Hop. The real fight is Stevenson and that's a mismatch because Adonis is not that good.
                He kills B-Hop when he actually does it, which is a big IF and not a foregone conclusion because you said so. I say that he can never land the perfect KO punch on B-Hop and never will. In the meantime, Hopkins will pile up point by doing what he does and force Kovalev to punch even more awkwardly.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                  The "odd" punch? Kovalev's punches are far from odd. He lands them and when he does you go night night. He kills B Hop. The real fight is Stevenson and that's a mismatch because Adonis is not that good.
                  Another alt. He kills B Hp...really?

Comment

once he fights a fighter who can take a punch and ill be convinced, he should fight shumenov (who holds a title) and adonis should fight hopkins. then it will be a unification fight, and a huge event

Comment

Hopkins & Stevenson are duckin Killa Kov

Comment

Working...
                      X