No announcement yet.

LOGIC (rapper): Yes or no????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOGIC (rapper): Yes or no????

Logic is a young up-and-coming rapper from Maryland. He's released 3 mixtapes so far (Young, Broke, and Infamous/Young Sinatra/Undeniable), and all have been getting good reviews and he's gained a lot of attention, especially in 2012 after his Undeniable mixtape came out and was downloaded over 250,000 times. I think he's really got major potential and could end up becoming a very positive artist to bring good lyricism back into mainstream Hip-Hop.

We still have Eminem and Nas, as well as younger emcee's like Kendrick Lamar and J Cole doing their part in bringing good lyrical content into mainstream hip hop. But this kid Logic looks like he's the real deal. He also seems to have the "IT" factor into becoming a big artist. Let me know what you guys think of Logic and his potential, and whether or not you're feeling his stuff.

Yes, he's dope.
    50.00%
    Ehhhh, he's about average.
    50.00%
    No, he's weak.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

shouldn't this be on the hip-hop forum..........just sayin

Comment

No one replies in the Hip Hop forum anymore

Comment

i like'em, good share

Comment

Yeah man. He's got skill. He's pretty versatile and can do different styles.

Comment

Sounds coo, reminds me a bit of J Cole though.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Sounds coo, reminds me a bit of J Cole though.
              Yeah he's definitely been influenced by Cole a bit and also Drake with the singing he does, but I think he clearly out spits them, in my opinion. Not a fan of Drake, but I like J Cole.

You should check out his 3 mixtapes on datpiff, he'll probably be on XXL's Freshmen list in 2013, like Kendrick Lamar was in 2011.

Comment

Not impressed.

Comment

I been up on this kid hes just has to come into his own style wise. He sounds like a wanna be drake/j cole.

Hes not that original. His topics are just different.

Comment

Can't listen right now but if he is like J. Cole I doubt I'd like him that much. Cole's style is just boring imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X