No announcement yet.

I spent all day watching Fights of all the Top JWW's. Victor Ortiz Comes on top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    You could be right Ch@mp, he has all of the tools but if its not there mentally he won't be able to use those tools.

Still, I think he is being written off because of the Maidana loss though he beat Campbell pretty easily.
    i totally agree with you.

Comment

I been telling everybody this for a while now it's easy to kick the guy when he is going through hard times but when one of these top guys slip up and agree to fight him then all of you will see

and he is much better fighter post Maidana then before

Comment

The kid has more talent than Khan even (compare their speed, power, and chin) and he has good skills (the most accurate and throws picture perfect power punches and combinations with a solid defense), which is why I was pretty high on him (still am to a lesser degree), but he might be too weak mentally.

Ortiz looked pretty shaky after the 7th against a Campbell that was barely landing punches. He probably would have folded if that were him against Kotelnik.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          I been telling everybody this for a while now it's easy to kick the guy when he is going through hard times but when one of these top guys slip up and agree to fight him then all of you will see

and he is much better fighter post Maidana then before
          Its not that. People know Ortiz is really good but the fact that he wasnt menatlly there for the Maidana fight and he showed no heart is why people are on top of him

Plus he is a very different fighter after Maidana. His nickname "vicious" doesnt really apply to him right now. He safely boxed a VERY washed up Cambell when he sgould have KO's him

Comment

Maidana beats them all by k.o.

As long as they get in the ring with him, he will knock them out one by one.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              I actually think ortiz will beat khan,bradley,maidana not devon tho.

Comment

good write up Champ...and no, i'm not laughing at your Ortiz assessment...he could easily be the best fighter out of the whole bunch

having that accuracy with the power is a deadly combo

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                  Its not that. People know Ortiz is really good but the fact that he wasnt menatlly there for the Maidana fight and he showed no heart is why people are on top of him

Plus he is a very different fighter after Maidana. His nickname "vicious" doesnt really apply to him right now. He safely boxed a VERY washed up Cambell when he sgould have KO's him

people are making too much of this "he has no heart" victor got cut in the 4th I believe and obviously that affected his vision since Marcos was hitting him clean easily in the 5th and 6th round. its not brave for you to fight blind and get hit till you collapse

boxing is a brutal sport

Comment

Ortiz reminds me of Panchito Bojado

Comment

My favorites are Judah, fGuzman and Ortiz.

Ortiz is huge though, he's a pretty big JWW.

Comment

Working...
                      X