Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video) Comment and the Girl Fainting (How easy a writer turns nothin into something)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for disproving yet another ******* lie.

Comment

i didnt see any girl feint

Comment

HHAHAHHAHA..i knew that article was made by some ****ing *******.....thanks TS for posting the TRUTH.....the TRUTH shall always prevail

Comment

And you guys willing to Give your Hard earned Money to this Prick??? Not Me my Amigos!!! Will not Pay for this fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            And you guys willing to Give your Hard earned Money to this Prick??? Not Me my Amigos!!! Will not Pay for this fight!!!
            but here you are talking about it....garuntey you see the fight at some point. you know who the best is and its not pac. i understand your country is depressed and manny shines a light on the villagers...but lets get real man. pac is 2nd tier. he throws his right and his left is by his bollocks. 8 years to learn a single punch. chewrry picked his last 4 opponents. i challenge all pac fans to watch this vid...vux if you watch this clip and have a normally working brain you will question yourself and pac and roach

Last edited by Bennett; 03-06-2010, 01:48 AM.

Comment

someone made a article using the video

http://www.nowboxing.com/2010/03/may...time-low/8738/

and someone in the comment box is trying impersonate me

I hope its just a coincident, cause if not thats some lame ****. I only post on Forums, so when ever you see DE100 on blogs or whatever thats not me.

Comment

upped for the people that havent seen its a lie.

Comment

Great post, when I read the article I couldn't help but think a Manny fan wrote it. Totally bias.

Comment

Working...
                  X