Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What Are These Big Plans for Peter "If the Money is Right" Quillin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quillin is busy waiting for the next lucky bum to win the price is right sweepstakes.

Comment

For the record ... I've met Peter Quillin and he's super cool and super friendly . Now ... the nickname " if the moneys right " TOTALLY fits him .He's a pretty good fighter but it's about time he steps it up , it's difficult to call yourself a champ when you got other title holders calling you out and ur response for it is always the same answer ...IF THE MONEY'S RIGHT .

Comment

I respect Geale more than I respect Quillin. Rosado looked like he coulda finished that bozo if it wasn't for the stoppage. He's lame as ****!!! I dare anybody said they would put money on Quillin to beat GGG. I don't even think Quillin could beat Canelo. Saul could come in at 155 and still whoop him. Full fledged 160 pound GGG annihilates Quillin.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Are they finally going to try and make the Golovkin fight? He's 31 years old, he hasn't headlined a card yet, is babysitting a belt and has yet to fight a guy in the top 8. His best win was against N'Dam who was maybe holding down the 10 spot but who cares?

BoxRec says he cherry picked Andy Lee for the Floyd undercard but no news source has reported that. He's on the verge of irrelevancy if he's not already there.

People need to start putting pressure on him. GGG vs. Quillin would be a big fight in New York at this stage.

golovkin is signed too hbo. quillin is signed too al haymon. hbo doesn't work with haymon fighters. although I think they would make an exception too get ggg a good fight.

kid chocolate is probably gonna baby sit the wbo title until canelo is ready too move up

Comment

Andy Lee is no cherry pick, he hasn't looked good going down in weight but he gives a handful of problems to any fighter at 160.

Comment

Comment

Quillen is a fraud hes a champ and doesnt want to fight the best. This guys best win is a 50 yr old winky wright.

Comment

Quillen is just staying busy vs mediocre competition until canelo moves to 160..

Quillen-canelo will be when haymon cashes out quillen, probably late 2015

Comment

I saw an interview that PQ said Gary O'Sullivan is calling him out, never heard of this dude.

Comment

He's holding that belt hostage until Alvarez moves up to take it. That's his endgame.

Comment

Working...
                      X