Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Haye avoiding/ducking Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is David Haye avoiding/ducking Vitali Klitschko?

Simple question: Is David 'The Saviour of the HW Division" ducking/avoiding Vitali Klitschko?

So, Haye appears to have reneged on his '4-fight plan', and withdrawn from the Charr bout. He's currently in talks re. a domestic showdown with Tyson Fury; but, surely, if he is serious about a title shot, he should also be in talks with Vitali? Its not uncommon for fighters to negotiate with several parties...

Is he waiting for Vitali to retire, so he can snatch the WBC strap?
    Or is Vitali ducking a blown-up cruiserweight?

Poll added.
    Yes, he's afraid of Dr. Ironfist.
    23.53%
    No, Vitali Klitschko is ducking Haye.
    76.47%
    Last edited by yoz; 06-14-2013, 01:06 PM.

This was a topic worth discussing in 2010, it's 2013 now, come back to us!!!!!!

Comment

The fight not happening is more down to Vitali at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        This was a topic worth discussing in 2010, it's 2013 now, come back to us!!!!!!
        Well, when Haye beats Fury, he'll start calling out Vitali, so it's pretty relevant.

Also, Vitali is approaching retirement, and the WBC strap could be up for grabs. Will Haye want to fight Vitali before this, or will he pick up the title fighting some bum?

Comment

Haye will call out Vitali, and Vitali won't face him because his brother already beat him up badly so it does nothing for his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsene Knows View Post
            The fight not happening is more down to Vitali at this point.
            You think? Maybe it's down to Haye making unrealistic demands (e.g. location, split).

Comment

There is nothing in there apart from money for Vitali in this fight. Haye is too unpredictable as he always was.

Fighting Holyfiled would do more for Vitali than fighting Haye.

I think Vitali will take one more mandatory fight and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                There is nothing in there apart from money for Vitali in this fight. Haye is too unpredictable as he always was.

Fighting Holyfiled would do more for Vitali than fighting Haye.

I think Vitali will take one more mandatory fight and call it a day.
                lol christ the vitali nuthuggers just get better!

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  lol christ the vitali nuthuggers just get better!
                  God, I thought one would be able to read between the lines.

I was expressing how much Haye's fight would do for Vitali... I am not actually suggesting he fights Holyfield, daaah..

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    God, I thought one would be able to read between the lines.

I was expressing how much Haye's fight would do for Vitali... I am not actually suggesting he fights Holyfield, daaah..
                    Haye would be Vitali's best win and his best payday out there so Im not sure I understand your logic?

Comment

Working...
                    X