Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Hatton vs Bradley at 140.. who do you got and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Hatton vs Bradley at 140.. who do you got and why?

this would be fun to watch.. hatton would have a hard time wrestling bradley but im leaning towards him.. but bradley would still get better as his career unfolds at 147 and overall he's better than hatton.
    Hatton
    58.33%
    Bradley
    41.67%

The poll is expired.

I think bradley would win an easy 12 rds.

Comment

I think bradley would win an easy 12 rds.
      why bro? prime hatton was a beast at 140 at his prime. he has good footspeed that could catch bradley, relentless pressure and tough chin... bradley doesnt hit that hard compare to floyd at 147 when he fought hatton, and i dont really know bradleys capacity inside.

Comment

could go either way, but i dont think bradley has the power to stop hatton coming forward. so he would have to play the hit and not get hit game if he wanted to beat hatton imo.

Comment

Man this is a toss up but I think Hatton's pressure and his relentless would get to Bradley. Also Hatton was QUICK and hit hard as hell, ppl always undersetimate hatton's speed.

Comment

Bradley.cause he is better

Comment

I would go for Hatton. In his day he had fast feet and he could cut you off well. But, I wouldn't write Bradley off, it would be close.

Comment

I chose Hatton...i his prime he was relentless, probably the most athletic pressure fighter I've seen, underrated footwork and handspeed..decent power and he wouldnt respect Bradley's power....in his prime he didnt respect Tsyzu's who hit him with some shots that would have leveled a host of guys

This would be a toss up but Bradley is a good all arounder....he isnt the puncher and speed demon Manny was and the boxing wizard Mayweather is....Hatton would land those brusing body shots and wear bradley down who would be facing someone as strong or stronger than himself for the first time, with just as good of stamina speed, etc.....Man this would have been a great fight

Comment

interesting matchup...i can see Ricky clinching Timmy's head for 12 rounds

Comment

Hatton would beat him comfortably

Comment

Working...
                    X