Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo Heading To Golden Boy After Shaw Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirkland? Are you guys serious here? Same Kirkland who go TKO by a nobody...? LOL...I hope Angulo and Vanes do fight, considering TR's relationship with GBP is not great.. maybe GBP will win the purse bid and promote that fight..> Than when Vanes smashes on Perrita, the world will see what a fraud Strawberry shortcake is.... War= Vanes!

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      how about canelo vs kirkland with angulo vs vanes on the undercard. then the winners can fight each other.
      Like i said earlier on...Kirkland is re-building his career and I doubt De la hoya will put him in their with Canelo. Kirkland got KO'd by a Japanese guy...I don't think a follow up fight against canelo is in De la hoyas best interest.

Canelo vs another welterweight? or maybe another 40 yr old?

If they do put ANGULO and CANELO in the same card they will match Canelo up with someone he can KO because EL PERRO just might steal the show with a BRUTAL KO against an UNDEFEATED TOUGH LEGIT TOP TEN JUNIOR MIDDLEWEIGHT in Vanes.

(If Saul Roman hurt Vanes...imagine what the dog will do to him?....I'm just saying!)

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
        Kirkland sounds like he's f'd up...
        lol "Angulio"
        Angulio...........nice!

Comment

Slugger vs Slugger.

I want to see these type of fights:

Angulo vs Alvarez/Margarito/Cotto/Henry

Rios vs Maidana/Matthysse/ect....

Comment

lets see if canela keeps hiding & running

Comment

Any Going to The Fight?

Hey anybody planning on going to Perro's next fight in Mexicali? I'm probably going let me know so I can take the cooler with Ice cool Tecates!

Comment

Originally posted by Margarito_619 View Post
                Hey anybody planning on going to Perro's next fight in Mexicali? I'm probably going let me know so I can take the cooler with Ice cool Tecates!
                I'll be their for sure!

Comment

I guess Golden Boy has to get all the fighters so us fans can get the fights that we all want to watch.

Comment

Working...
                  X